-
Re: rape....
Okay, I thought it flowed really well for the most part. There were a few spelling errors and some punctuation flaws; but i thought it was really well written. It ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Leaving Home
I normally don't read this type of poetry, but actually i liked it. It flowed well and it had meaning. my favorite line was this one right here. we left ...
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: "What Is Love?"
It was a really interesting poem I really like it. Normally I don't read these types of poems but it has a powerful stand point. My only small suggestion is, ...
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Valentine
Altough there were some few minor puncuation errors in the beginning; the flowing was great, it was romantic and you could tell it was written on behalf of a person ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: The man in front
Well not much to critique here, it flows well, sounds great, and a very talented write who writes it. Bravo on a job well done. I can't wait to read ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Lupins
To me it seemed as if you were describing a flower that was beautiful and didn't want to ruin. I'm probably wrong but those of more intellectual malfunctions tend to ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: One Good that came from Crime
It was a very catchy poem indeed. Although there are some puncuation errors that made it some what difficult to follow along it had a good basic theme. I knew ...
Feb 16, 2008 -
Re: Paper clips and rubber bands
I agree with the others, i really wish i could actually hear the song. Sounds great Alice! I love all of your work, and i hope you keep it up. ...
Feb 16, 2008
