User avatar

Sins

Sins

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Liz + Zac (4.2)

    On message takes me completely by surprise because it’s not from my parents. I didn’t imagine anyone outside of my immediate family would notice or care that I left, but ...

    Apr 11, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Liz + Zac (4.1)

    Look at me being the first reviewer for once, oioi. This is another new section you've thrown into the story, right? Or at least a different version of one, as ...

    Apr 11, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Liz + Zac (3.0)

    Look at me, being only slightly late since my last review for once. On the third day, there is Zac. *insert moonface emoji* So! From what I remember of this ...

    Mar 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Liz + Zac (2.2)

    Why, hello there. I'm in peak procrastination mode right now, and as it's review day, I figured why not pretend I don't have an unspeakable amount of uni work to ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Liz + Zac (2.1)

    Me again! :P As this is a bit of an uneventful extract, I imagine this will be a bit of a short review, but hopefully not a useless one (but ...

    Mar 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Liz + Zac (1.2)

    Sorry for lagging a bit with this, I'm sort of bombarded with uni work at the moment, y'know, all that fun stuff. So! As with the first half of the ...

    Mar 13, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Liz + Zac (1.1)

    Why, hello there. So as a pre-warning thingy, obviously as I've read the last draft of this here novel, I may end up repeating some stuff I noted in those ...

    Mar 7, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Politics Re: .

    On the bright side, I'm finally here to review this! On the not so bright side, I'm uncertain I'll have anything very constructive to say (per usual, really) :P Sincere ...

    Feb 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Politics Re: Cat Steps Chapter 3.3

    Ok ok, admittedly, not quite before the new year.. but hey, 2 days late isn't too awful :P Partly because this is my first review in, like, forever because I'm ...

    Jan 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Penned to Kill Chapter One

    Hello! I noticed that this chapter of yours was in the green room, so figured I'd come review it for you :) So, this has a lot of potential. I'm ...

    Nov 17, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 29: Eliza’s Conundrum

    Finally, here I am :P This is a really neat chapter overall, and something a little different, so I doubt I'll be of much use. It was super interesting getting ...

    Nov 15, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Friend of Death

    Your description of this really intrigued me, so here I am :P So. I love the concept of this. The idea of someone befriending (even if it is fake) death ...

    Oct 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 28

    Hihi! More character background info, yay :P In all seriousness, I think you timed this reveal of Paula's background well. While I admittedly would've liked to have known mroe about ...

    Oct 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: Ghostly Alley; Chapter one

    Why, hello there :P I noticed this int he green room, then realised it was something of yours, and was just like omg, I'm so reviewing this . So... voila! ...

    Oct 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Richard & Rebecca: Chapter One -The Frozen Sun-

    Hey! I noticed that this has been in the green room for a little while now, so I figured I'd come review it for you to get it out of ...

    Oct 21, 2016


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight