User avatar

Shootingmoons

  • Short Story » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Dentist Office (short)

    Oh my goodness thank you so much! It is so nice to see heart-warming comments like this, it really boosts my confidence :) .

    Mar 15, 2018
  • Short Story » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Dentist Office (short)

    Thank you so much! Yeah, flow is a problem I have with my writing. I guess just need to write more to get better at it :)

    Mar 10, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: rainy storm

    This is awesome poetry I could never do this. My mind is too... blah, to connect words together. Poetry is super awesome because it could honestly be about anything. It ...

    Feb 23, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: The Demon Chronicles (intro) (1)

    Thanks so much for the review! Now that you mention it, the "St. Louis" thing is a major plot hole, haha. I guess I was aiming towards more like... that ...

    Dec 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: The Demon Chronicles (intro) (1)

    Hello! Thank you for the awesome advise! I noticed I was a bit choppy on the commas, and I'll try to be less repetitive of them. I also noticed once ...

    Dec 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Putri and the Maid (a 'lil something I wrote)

    Hi! Thank you for the awesome feedback, I'll try to use it more in the future. I don't really know where the name "Putri" came from though, haha. I wrote ...

    Dec 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Poisoned Raven - Prologue

    Thank you so much for the feedback! I will definitely keep this in handy for the future. I love the idea of starting off with an instant action. I was ...

    Mar 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Poisoned Raven - Prologue

    Of course! And I was definitely going to scrap this prologue after a while. I just wanted to see the feedback and wonderful advice I receive.

    Mar 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Poisoned Raven - Prologue

    Thank you for the advice, I will DEFINITELY keep this in handy. You did not come out harsh at all, I am mature enough to take advice. I honestly smiled ...

    Mar 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Poisoned Raven - Prologue

    So sorry if this is sucky. This is my first time writing in forever, because I haven't had time to do it with studying. Feel free to critique any way ...

    Mar 18, 2017
  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: Werewolf

    This was very detailed short story! I always enjoy a nice read while lying in my warm bed. The imagery made my heart stop, for example: "Holding the slice of ...

    Mar 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Drinking a glass of water ...

    Haha!

    Mar 15, 2017


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites