User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Impossibly Inlove..

    That whole thing was just sex, and kinda robotic. And I agree with everything Sele Locke said, he was your typical Edward Cullen wannabe. Umm, she's 11, right? I think ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor part 6

    Thanks for the pm, I've been waiting for this for ages! xD I don't think it's slow moving at all, it's just building up the tension. Well it does for ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night Visitor part 5

    This is so freaking awesome. I'm hooked !! I cant think of anything wrong with it, but that may be because I'm not very good at reviews. :P Please tell ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor part 4

    Wow. I'm still totally confused, and I'm not too good at reviews.. >_> But that was awesome. :O You have to pm me with the next part ! Please oh ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor

    That's the only word I can think at the moment. I'm really on edge, is this a vampire story? It sure sounds like it. You've got me on edge ! ...

    Jan 29, 2009


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson