Impossibly Inlove..

by Ellie(:

-Note, I wrote this based on a dream I had. Complete fiction. And, I wrote in in an hour and a half, so excuse any grammar issues. Also while I was reading it over again, I noticed that some of the sexual scenes might seem the same, but I had to remember as much as I could from the dream. And I had a to make up some as I went along.-

Well, right now my life is amazing. My relationship with Atam is going great, and I love the way he tells me everything. Every part about him. He makes me feel like no one else matters when I'm with him.

-Chapter One-

I hear a knock at my window. Not just a knock, but his knock, He always uses the same one. I open my blinds, and sure enough. It's him. I open my window a little "Atam!' I whisper. "Hey Baby, can I come in?" I look down. I'm in his loose white t-shirt he gave me, a bra, and my underwear. With a robe covering it. "Do you mind this?" I open my robe, He looks a little, and I can tell he gasped, too. "Not at all." he says. I smile and open my window a little more as he climbs in. "Aren't you cold?" I ask. He just has a zip up jacket with a hood, and lounge pants. "No.. I was trying to get to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about you too much, so I came here." I lay down as he does the same on my bed, and he zips down his jacket a little. "So why are you wearing that?" He asks me. I shrug in response. "I always wear it. Just sometimes without the shirt." I smile at him. "Again, I don't mind that." I could tell he was blushing.. he always looks away when hes blushing.. although he doesn't want too. "That's a first." I tell him. He quietly laughs. "I know." he tells me. I stare at his eyes and wonder exactly what hes thinking right now. I scoot my body closer to him, and he lifts my leg up to his waist. I smile again, and start kissing him. "Wait." he says. What the hell? I'm thinking. We usually.. well never.. it's basically a rule neither of us ever say wait.. "Can you lock your door?" He asks. I smile and nod.

As I'm walking to my door I let my robe slip off my body, and lock the door.

I walk back, I can feel that hes breathing heavier. "Whats wrong?" I ask again. He lets his eyes crawl up and down my body, letting his hands do some exploring of their own. His hands slide my shirt off, and trail from my cheek down to my neck, and to my chest. My hearts beating like a wild animal. "My heart's going crazy." I tell him.

He looks in my eyes and presses his head to my chest to listen. "Wow it is.." he slides one of his hands to my back and pulls my chest closer to his head. Using his free hand to slide down to my inner thigh. I tilt his head up from listing to my heart and kiss him. Licking down his neck a little. He already didn't have a shirt on, just the jacket. So I took care of that. I slid the jacket off and laid on top of him. I let my hands go down his chest and under his pants. With his help I slide them off. I hear him let out a breath. His hands are at my waist pulling me closer. After his pants were off I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. Now his hands were on my ass. I kissed his neck and down his chest to his spot. I slid my hands under his boxers, and wrapped my hand around it. He was already some what stiff, but i wanted to tease him a little bit. So I pushed it down to his belly and began rubbing. I heard that he was about to moan, so I looked up at him and i put one finger over my lips, he knew what I was meaning, My parents were across the hall and my brother was in the room over. And my stupid brother liked to record as much shit as he could on his stupid little tape recorder thing he got for his birthday. As badly as i did want to hear it, I couldn't. I teased Atam a little while more,then gave him a hand job.. I kissed my way back up his lips, I could not barley believe that this was only are second time making love.. And it was just as sweet, amazing, and true as the first. I love his body.. The way he can hold me and make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. And the most amazing. His girlfriend was my title, and it was one I was proud to have. The way he talked, made me fly. And that one time he sang.. that made me cry. I love him. I love every part. His flaws included.

-Chapter Two-

I woke up with him next to me. Humming to the song that was on the radio. I glanced up at the clock. It was 8:14. My parents would be in my room any second to say goodbye. "Ah CRAP." I say, "Whats wrong?" Atam whispers.

Right after he finishes saying that my doorknob tries to turn, "Ellie?" I hear my mom say from the other side of the door. Me and Atam exchange a look. He hops out of bed and hides in my closet. I toss him his jacket. He barley makes it in time before they get the key to unlock my door.

"Ellie, we're off. Love you."

"Alright," I say trying to sound tired. "Love you too. Bye.."

As I hear the front door open, and close, I sigh "It's safe." I say.

I hear my closet door open, "I have to go." He said. I frowned, "I'll come over later."

"Is that a promise?" I ask with a smile, "Yes." he answers, I smile bigger.

He bends down to give me a kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck, and he pulls me up and kisses down to my neck to my ear, "Later," he whispers. I hug him good bye, and slides my window open, he winks before he climbs fully out. I blow him a kiss when he turns around. And he holds his hand to his ear, telling me to call him later.

I lay down, and his smell is still lingering on my pillow, I try to go back to sleep... and that's when the dream begins.

But this was no dream. It was a nightmare.

I fell asleep relatively quick.

I wake up in my dream to two missed calls on my phone. Atam, should have guessed. I called voice mail, and he asks for me to call him back. So, I do.

As the phones ringing, I look at the clock.. Damn it's already 1:00 PM. ?

Hm.. I slept in.

"Ellie?" He says

I yawn, "Hey babe, whats up? I saw you called."

He was quiet. "Ellie, we both know whats going on."

"What do you mean?" I ask him

"Ellie don't lie." His tone is bitter, "Your cheating! We both know it!"

"Why the hell do you think that? We just got started. Why would I.. I just fuck things up like that?" I say.

"What ever," he says yelling, "Lies. All I hear are stupid, lies!"

My eyes fill with tears.

"Atam, I love-" he cuts me off.

"Don't even you dare to try to finish that sentence. You don't love me. I know it's a lie."

I start crying harder, "I'm not." I manage to say.

"Don't use those fake ass tears on me. You used the same ones on your mother." He says yelling louder. Then it happens, four words escape his lips that would change my life forever.

"It's over. We're done." He says.

Before I get a chance to speak,

click.

He's gone. We are gone. But there is no we.. me and him.. just me. Alone.

I'm in shock.. emotionless. But I feel it coming.

The break down.

Fresh tears well up in my eyes, I feel like someones holding me under water.

Thick water. I can't breath. As if my heart stops.

The tears overflow, pouring down my face. They just cant... can't seem to stop.

-Chapter Three-

I wake up crying. A Lot.. not as bad as in the nightmare though.

I also wake up to the sound of my phone ringing.

Atam.. My heart stops for a brief second. My dream can't be coming to reality.. it just cant.

I look at the clock.. damn I was knocked out for a while. It's already noon?

Finally, I answer the phone.

"Hello?" I croak.

"Ellie? Are you okay?"

"No." I say still sobbing a little.

"Whats wrong?" His voice sounds worried.

"Nightmare.. I'll tell you later. What'cha need?" I ask.

"Oh.. I just wanted to know if now was a good time to come over."

I wipe away a few remaining tears, "Sure." I say trying to sound hopeful.

"Okay.. I'll see you in a little while. Oh, and get dressed warm."

I feel my face heat up, "Okay... How come?"

"Surprise."

"Can I ask where?"

"Nope.. Now i gotta go. I love you, Ellie."

"I love you too, Atam."

Click..

Gone again.

But I knew this time it wasn't forever.

Or at least I could hope...

Atam really did not have no idea he meant to me.. The way his smooth voice sounded... How he would tell me he loved me. And meant it.

He meant the world to me... but there was no way for words to describe it. Every moment i wasn't with him, I would give anything to be with him. I love him. But he had no idea exactly how much.

In my eyes he was the most amazing, wonderful, handsome, mannerly, exuberant, vibrant, person.

As I laid down thinking about this, I remember I had to get dressed. So I got up, I finally decided on a form fitting sweatshirt, and skinny jeans. Not ultra tight, but still enough tight to be considered "Skinny Jeans".

I had enough time to make a sandwich, and eat it before he got there. I told my mom that I was going out with Atam... not that type of going out, but hanging out.. She would freak if she knew we were together.

As soon as my house was out of sight Atam held my hand. I smiled at him and he blushed a little.

"So, where are we going?" I ask.

"Silly girl.. I told you, it's a surprise."

I give him the smile that I know makes him melt.

"Ellie, that's unfair." he argues back.

"Please?" I ask as sweet as I can.

I can tell hes thinking about it, so I try one more move. I reach up on my tippy toes and kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He breaks, "Oh alright." He says laughing.

I smile big at him, "I'm taking you ice skating."

I laugh a little,

"Whys that funny?" he asks

"I kinda.. suck at Ice skating."

"Do you fall a lot?"

"Kinda.."

"I can catch you."

I blush a little bit..

"What if you think I look stupid?"

"Ellie, I love you, why would you think that?"

"True..."

"I can help you," he says with his face close to mine and he kisses me, "trust me." he whispers.

I hold his hand again, and he takes me there.

"Dude, I didn't bring money."

"It's free today." He tells me.

We get our ice skates, and they're aren't that many people, maybe 3 couples in the whole rink, and three out drinking hot chocolate.

I notice why Atam told me to dress warm.. it's cold in here.

We put on our skates, I ask, "If I get cold, how can I get warm again?"

He pulls me close to him, and kisses me, "Hows that?" he asks.

"Perfect."

I hold his hand as we ice skate, and as he promised, he catches me when I fall. And I fell a lot.

Like.. holy crap I fell a lot. At one point I asked if he was tired of catching me, and he said no.. but I think he was.

I finally stay on my feet for over three minutes, and we can skate. He twirls me around, and pretends to dance with me.

I smile at him and his bright eyes are filled with nothing but happiness.

I go and sit down as he goes and gets us some hot chocolate. When he gets back he puts his arms around my shoulder, and I rest my head on his.

"Having fun?"

I laugh, "Now that I'm getting the hang of it, yeah."

"Ha, Well I'm glad you are."

"You know, your a really smooth dancer. Very coordinated."

"It's only because your with me baby."

I bring my face up to kiss him.

"So.. on the phone you told me you had a nightmare?"

I sigh, "Yeah... I did." I tell him.

"Tell me?" He asks,

"I don't know that you want to know." I tell him.

"We can see."

I tell him the dream and I can feel tears well in my eyes as I speak it. Atam pulls me into his arms and I cry into his chest. He strokes my hair trying to sooth me.. and it works. I finally stop crying, and he kisses the tears away.

"You know that dream would never become reality." He tells me.

"Yeah.. but it was scary. I never want this to go away.. us. But sometimes it feels like a fairy tail.. too good to be true. And I'm just waiting for the bad, cheesy, horrible ending."

"Don't fairy tails usually have a happily ever after?"

"Not all the time."

"Basic fairy tail: Princess and prince are forbidden to be together, finally they do, parents find them, they sneak away. The end." He says.

"Kinda reminds me of us.."

"Sort of... All though we found a way to make it work."

"And I'm happy we did."

"Me too.."

"Atam?"

"Yes?"

I stare into his eyes for a second, "Don't ever... ever forget this.. you are the most amazing person I've met. And I love you. You are my light, shining star, most funniest, great," as I'm telling him this, I can see tears in his eyes, "wonderful person, I know. And most of the time I don't even think i deserve you. I'm afraid to touch you because I'm scared that you will.. be gone. I love you more than you know. More than you can imagine. In your wildest dreams. Your my life."

The tears trickle down his cheek, and for once... hes the one crying. I open my arms and he cries onto my shoulder. I stroke his silky soft hair and breath in the welcoming aroma.

He lifts his head up and wipes his face. I put my hand to his cheek, and wipe away the tears that are still in his eyes.

He scoots his body closer to mine and holds both of his hands on my cheeks, and pulls me closer.

"You have absolutely no idea, how much that meant to me." He says.

"Its all 100% true. Every part."

He pulls my face as close to his as he can before our lips meet. He pulls his closer and we kiss.

Somehow this one is different from any other. His lips are... so passionate. I feel part of my face wet.

From tears? Awe is Atam crying still?

Part of me wants to climb into his lap and push him down and make love with him.

Another part of me wants to get the hell out of this place and sit him down and have a great... wonderful rest of the day.

Can't we do both? I wonder to myself.

I think Atam might be thinking the first one as me... because before i know it I feel his hands on my back.. under my shirt. I pull away and whisper in his ear, "Let's get out of here."

He smiles at me and grabs my hand and we leave.

It's only 2:35..

"We still have a lot of time on our hands." he tells me.

I smile at him, "Yes we do.. too bad your grandma isn't out of town again."

"No kidding."

We end up at a park, and I'm laying down on a bench. Atam went to go get us some water.

When he comes back he lift's my legs up and sits where they were, and laid them back down on his lap.

"Tired?" Atam asks.

"No, just relaxing."

"You look cute when your relaxing."

I laugh, "Whatever."

I feel him get up and I open my eyes.

He kneels beside me and kisses from my waist, to my chest, to my lips.

"You have no idea how turned on that makes me." I whispered to him with my eyes shut.

"You have no idea how turned on I already am." He responds.

I spot a bathroom thing in the park across the lake.

He looks at what I'm staring at and he looks back at me.

"Looks like a nice.. private.. place." He whispers.

"Yes it does."

"Stand up real quick." He tells me.

So i do, and he bends over. "Get on." He smiles.

"As like, A piggy back?" I ask.

"Yes." He says.

So I hop on his back, and he runs to the bathroom.

Once we're in the stall, he sits me down on the bathroom counter, and he goes to lock the door.

He comes back and kisses me down to my neck, to my chest. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer to my body. His hands are on my back with my chest pressing against his. I slide his shirt off. Damn this boy's got muscles. I find myself stating every time i get a chance to see them. I run my hands up and down his body. Feeling them, remembering the trace.

Suddenly i get a.. urge. A strong urge. Just for him to be inside me. For him to hold me underneath him. For him to thrust inside me. I wanted him, and I wanted him now.

He pulled my shirt off. I moaned a little. Thinking about him being in me made me moan...

I sucked on his neck a little, giving him a little red spot to mark it.

Sucking on his neck to his earlobe.

I held my hands in his hair, sometimes accidentally pulling it. I walk down from the counter slowly making out with Atam. While we're walking I work on his pants and they fall down. He kicks them off, and he sits on a chair in the bathroom. I sit on top of him. Wrapping both arms around his neck.

I feel that hes stiff. I'm sitting right on top of it. Just begging to be inside me.

I rub myself on top of him. He still has his boxers on, and me my underwear. I hear him moan. His hands are down UN-bucking my bra.

I start rubbing faster, feeling that I'm about to cum. But I don't want too without Atam even close. I stop rubbing and start nibbling down his neck, to his chest, and slide his boxers off. And he switches me spots. He's on top of me. Rubbing against me harder. I start breathing heavy, and moaning very loud.

Finally, he inserts himself inside of me. I think I scream.Because this isn't a moan.

While he's inside of me one of his fingers are down there teasing me. Rubbing with his hand faster.

I slide my hand down and trail it back up my body. Licking it when it gets to my mouth.

He licks his lips and brings his head to my chest. I take him out, switching spots again. I kneel down and wrap my lips around his spot. Sucking it moving my head up and down. I feel him twitch.

I suck on the top and use my hand on the bottom.

He pulled my head up to his lips, switching spots.. again.His hands were around my waist lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he holds his arms under my ass. He kisses down my neck slowly, my hands are consumed in his sexy hair, all of me wants him. He grants my wish. Finally i feel him inside me again. He stands me up, and I'm against a wall. He starts kissing me a little faster. A moan comes from Atams throat as hes kissing me. A loud moan. It makes me smile. My body is as close to his as possible. His heart is thumping fast.. I can feel it. His breathing is heavy.

I slide my hands under his arms pulling his chest closer to mine. Hes feeling all the right parts. Kissing all the right spots. Hes inside me and moving just the right way.. hitting my g-spot now and then. I was intoxicated by him. He was like my drug... addicted to him.

Addicted to every part. Him, his voice, his self-being, the way he talked, the way his hands felt wrapped around my body. His skin, his lips. Everything.

When I saw him my heart skipped a beat. My face heated up. The corners of my mouth turned up into a huge smile. I love him. Nothing, no one, ever change it. We've been put to the test, again and again. When i think about the perfect guy... it's him.

His lips linger around my lips, kissing around them. Just wanting the real thing.

While hes doing that, I lick around my lips.

Atam moans very loud. I feel him cum inside me. Just a little while after, I do too.

-Chapter Four-

I'm sitting on Atams lap.. drawing circles on his chest with my fingers.

"Atam?"

"Yes?"

"I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Our relationship... it's not just based on sex.. right?"

"Ellie," He re adjusts himself. My face facing his, "It's based on love. We don't have to have sex.. it's our choice. If there's ever a time you feel it is, or anything... we can stop."

"Thank you." I whisper in his ear.

"Any time, Ellie."

"Te amo, para semipro."

Atam smiles and kisses me.

"I guess we should start heading back to your house, shouldn't we?"

"Yeah.. it's gonna get dark soon."

Atam picks me up and sets me down on my feet, tosses me my clothes. Once Atam is fully dressed, I put my hands on his chest. and say, "This was the best day of my life," I kiss his lips, "Thank you." I say.

"It was my pleasure." He flashes his grin at me that he knows I love.

I hug him and we exit out of the bathroom. He holds my hand, and we continue walking.

It was easy with Atam. If we didn't talk, it was fine. There was no such thing as awkward silence. Sometimes it was nice to have some peace and quiet with him. But I always loved his voice when he talked.

We walked to my house in silence. Not because we were mad.. sad.. or nothing. It was a long.. fun.. exiting.. ecstatic day. Just because we could. We can. Before the house was in sight, he spun me around and kissed me again,

"Best day ever." He repeated. He couldn't hold my hand, in fear my mom was watching us. But every now and then he would tap it with his hand when he could. Once he tugged on my pinky, and it made me giggle.

We said our byes. And I walked inside, "I'm home." I said.

"Hey Ellie girl, how was your day?"

I laughed, "Productive." I said.

"How?" My mom was curious.

"I don't really know.. i'm going to bed. I'll talk to you about it later."

Finaly... I was in my room. Alone. I layed there and thought about today... everything. How Atam talked to me. How he held me. I loved it with him. I never wanted any of this to end. But I still couldn't help but thinking to myself, is this a fairytail?. I knew the answer. No.

But... it just seemed like my life was.. perfect in some ways.I had Atam.. with was a huge one. My mom didn't suspect a thing.When she first met Atam he told her he was thirteen. Reasonable age. I'm eleven.. its not even a full two year age diffrence. So she was fine with it. Even though he was really fourteen. But she knew he was a good person.. and he is. He's more than a good person. Hes amazing..

There's so many things to say about him.. but no time to say all of it. Is what I thought to myself. I went to sleep. Thinking about Atam.I had a dream about him. This time a dream, not a horrifying nightmare.

It was basicly just a timespan of our life together. To the day we died.

From now... to growing older.. to everything. We were there for eacoher. At the end I saw two wrinkly old hands. Holding eachothers. The old couple took their last breath... and were gone.

Kinda reminded me of a saying. "Live for eachother. Lie for eachother. Die For Eachother." I woke up in the middle of the night. I went to sleep to early. Apparently I stayed asleep... untill now. I woke up happy. Like.. somthing clicked. I was just purley happy. I looked out the window. Hoping to see somone there. But no one was. All I did was lay there in pure silence. A little while longer I drifted back to sleep. I didn't have another dream. Just blackness. When I opend my eyes there was sunlight travling into my room.

"Ellie?" I jump out of my bed. Confused and dased. "What?"

It's Lee." Uhg. Just stupid Lee.

I shake my head and stable myself. "What do you want?"

"Uhm.. Atams at the door. He wanted to see you. He's kinda jittery."

I walk start walking out the door as soon as lee said Atam, we bump into eachother in the hallway.

"Ellie!" He says.

"Hey ba- Atam. What are you doing here so early?"

"It's not early. It's two pm."

That wakes me up a little more.

"Oh," I feel my hair. "I'm probaly a mess arn't I?" He hugs me and whispers in my ear.

"Your still beautufull to me." he says.

I smile. "So.. you needed somthing?"

I look at Lee standing my room. I motion him to get out.. he crosses his arms. I go and step on his foot. "Out." I say.

Lee rolls his eyes and walks out. Atam walks in and I shut the door.

"I had a dream," He starts.

"And it was?" I ask very very inthused.

"Well... you died." I try to catch my breath.

"WHAT?" I say in response.

"Yes.. somone broke into your room and rhaped you. I don't want to relive the dream." He shudders. I hold his face in my hands. "I'm right here." I say.

I wrap my arms around his neck and i hug him tightly. I whsiper in his ear. "Your my life. And I'm not going anywhere." I felt a surge go through my body. Like I wanted to cry. And so the tears poured. "Whats wrong?"

"Just the thought of a life without you. It's not a happy thought."

"Thats why I came over here."

"It was just a dream."

"A scary aass dream!"

I let more tears fall down my face. His shoulder is wet with tears. I hear my mom knock at the door. Before I can move.. shes inside.

"Ell- Atam? What are you doing here."

Atam and I slowly move. Luckily you cant see i've cried.

"Lee let me in." He says camly.

I feel my heart start to go a little crazy. "Oh," My mom says. "Why were you and, Ellie...." she trails off knowing that we know what she means.

"I was comforting him," I say quickly "His aunt just got into the hospital." I extange a look with him.

"Yes." He says "She got a crack in her skull from a.. car wreck. I don't know if shes going to make it."

"Oh.. I'm sorry." my mom continues, "Uh, Ellie I just wanted to know if you have started yet." She shuts the door and leaves. I open my eyes wide in shock.

"That was really close." He says.

"No shhit! Nevermind the fact she just asked if I started my fuuckin period right infront of you."

"Have you?"

"Yesterday night." I blush and look away.

Atam laughs and pulls me close I sigh.

"So what now?" He asks.

"Anything you want to do."

Atam kisses me. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

"Eversince you got here?" I tease, he laughs.

"Yes," he smiles, my brother barges in. "Lee I said get out." I tell him.

"Oh really? You want me to get out when I have basicly the whole conversation on voice recorder?"

I look at Atam.

"Hold on let me re-wind it to my faverote part."

Your my life and im not going anywhere.

"My next faverote is when you can actualy hear your kiss. You like to smooch loud don't you?"

I feel my face heat up and my hands clench to fists. Atam puts one hand on my arm.

"Lee, give me the danm voice recorder." I say through my teeth.

"Make me." he taunts.

"I can." I say.

He tosses me the voice recorder, "I still got it all in my head. Keep that." He leaves and shuts the door behind him.

"Oh crap." I breath.

"It's okay, Ellie." Atam says.

"Lets get out of here." I say rushing to the bathroom to fix my hair. After I'm done I tell my mom I'm going to Jennas house and Atams heading home.

"Alright." My mom says, perfect. I think to myself, shes on the phone.

We walk our seprate ways untill we get to the next street.

"Nice seein you here." Atam greets me.

"You got here first?"

"I ran."

"Oh danm."

Atam puts his arm over my shoulders. And I put mine on his waist.

"I love you." I tell him smoothly.

"I love you too, Ellie."

"So, is this the happily ever after you were talking about?" I ask Atam,

"No, that's still to come." He says with a smile.

"I think this is pretty close."

I look at him and smile and kiss his lips. "Untill the rest of forever." I whisper.

He smiles back, "Forever." He repeats.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:38 pm
dommy65 wrote a review...

Heyy,

This was really good and a quick, interesting read. I think you just need to fix a couple things. First, your grammar is a little off but nothing that cant be fixed and just watch your spelling. The plot was good but I was a little confused when your m.c was telling the dreams, I never knew exactly when the started and ended.

...Wait... they're 11! Whoa that's a little young to be having sex... don't you agree? I think you should bump their ages by a couple years... Maybe make them 17 and 18 or something close to that.

I can't wait to see more of this!

~Dommy :D

Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:28 pm
Antigone Cadmus wrote a review...

Right now there are far too many grammatical errors in this story to do a line by line.

Instead, I'll give you some tips!

--Whenever someone new talks, start a new paragraph.
--Atam? Did you mean Adam?
--Use spellcheck before you post. You had quite a few spelling errors.
--Always spell out numbers that can be easily spelled out, such as a hundred.
--The characters were eleven? That's really very creepy... *shudder* I was expecting something more that I could relate to, but, uhm, eleven year-olds and sex = not good combination.
--Don't use all caps to show me that your characters are shouting. It looks a bit amateurish.

Fix some of these errors, and I'd be glad to do a line-by-line critique!

Keep writing,
Sakura

Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:24 pm
lordgluzman wrote a review...

WOW, I am a little bit freaked out because I am the only male in this conversation. I read evrybodys comments as well which is makeing me a little bit freaked out. This a pretty close situation I had but it was actually real, but it wasn't exactly sex what I had. Never mined about that lets get to bussines: I think this was a good story, I also agree with SheepMonoxide because it is pretty freaky spooning with a guy at the age 11. I am 13, I am also a perve, I also had 4 girl freinds but I never really thought of going that far. Even though I tried to have sex once witha girl from school in America (But not at age of 11 or with a girl age of 11.) Maybe you should at least be age 13 in this story. I think I am going to far myself. But anyways this was a pretty good story.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:00 pm
SheepMonoxide wrote a review...

That whole thing was just sex, and kinda robotic.
And I agree with everything Sele Locke said, he was your typical Edward Cullen wannabe.
Umm, she's 11, right? I think that's kinda creepy, what 11 year old would even be thinking that sort of thing??
Well that's just my opinin anyway. xD
x

Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:49 pm
break~my~heart wrote a review...

I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings

over and over I just kept cringing at your dialogue, and plot.
Where is your originality?
If sex is what you want to write about, fine go ahead, but if you want people to read it, you need to think it out. you know, dream up a plot to it.

Also, you made this relationship seem too perfect. Every person has doubts about their relationship, partner, whatever. And there are complications too. But in your story here, it really was a perfect fairytale. Make it seem a tad bit more realistic :wink:

however, I think you have great potential :D keep writing!!

XoXo~AsH

Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 pm
xxmuffxx says...

i thought it was simple and cute.
the scenes were intimate
but i really didn't fell the love connection as much as i thought i should have.
But overall it was ok.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:43 pm
Sela Locke wrote a review...

Sex.

That's it. It's like Twilight, except in Twilight it's not as obvious. It's you, being doted on and kissed and perfectly 'loved' by some really hot guy. There's not really a plot to it, it's just a couple of kids going back and forth saying they love each other and making out, etc. If I had a dream like this, I'd feel like a dirty whore and I'd try to forget it -- not write it out and post it on YWS. The characters are predictable and flat, especially Ellie, and Atam is the generic Edward Cullen: thoughtful, polite, considerate, well-spoken, blahblahblah. Where are the flaws? Why can't a guy be a good boyfriend, and be imperfect, too?

I don't like to be harsh, but I know you can do better than this, and that's why I get annoyed. I know you can make a better story with better characters, and I hate to see all that talent wasted on two people saying sappy things and having sex in empty bathrooms. I think this is a short story, so I have no advice on what you could if you were considering continuing it - other than DON'T.

Anyway, good luck with whatever you write; I look forward to seeing a more interesting story out on YWS (by you, I mean) soon. ; )

-SELA

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:15 am
Dreamwalker wrote a review...

Alright I'm going to be completely and utterly honest with you and I dont want you taking offense to my words. I just thought it would be best to get my opinion across.

Although I was expecting a... sexish story, I kind of saw it coming when it was really mostly about that. I was hoping to see some kind of relationship really shine through behind it, like a little something more then that little 'you cheated on me' scene. Honestly, it felt rushed and unexciting.

You can have... sex in stories, and I'm not saying that sort of thing doesn't sell, but if you're really going to get your point across then you need to get the plotline perfect first. Those little areas could come second and you'll realise your story becomes a lot more entertaining. Build up the relationship first.

Ciao
-The.Dreamwalker

Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:57 pm
GirsBlueAvenger wrote a review...

I love it also.
Though wait she is 11 and he is 14? or are they older since they've first met. If not. that part creeped me out a bit, though through out the whole story I was glued to the screen waiting for the next part. That story brought back memories well at least of the not letting parents know your dating the perfect guy thing. And sneaking around. Its fun, but bound to backfire eventually.
Can't wait to read more.

I agreee with xxcarly. There were a few grammar mistakes and it was a little robotic. Make it seem real. Create vivid images.

Ashleigh Brown wrote a review...

That was really good when I first looked at it I thought this is a long one, but I read it and I couldn't stop. The way you describe everything makes you feel as if you are the person. I love it and can't wait to hear more. :)

xxcarly wrote a review...

Wow! That's all I can say right now. Wow!
Great story, great plot line so far.
Yes, like you mentioned, there are some grammatical mistakes.
But that's alright for now. It's just a rough draft, correct??
But anyways. Yes, great.

Just one little thing.

He did this. I did that. I felt him go erect.
Add more liveliness to it! Make it more descriptive,
or intriuguing than it already is.
But yes. GREAT.
Please continue with this story. I am a big fan.

I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies