User avatar

Shasta

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: All Different Yet All The Same

    That's a very interesting poem. It could be interpreted multiple ways, not one of them without interest. Except for those who would see it as it is. For instance, a ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Already Over (re-write)

    I think removing the rhyming made the poem sound more consistent and together. You could have left it and really altered a few lines, but I wasn't sure you would ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Already Over

    That was good. I'm not sure what the rhyming was, though. It was kind of inconsistant and sparce. Personally, I think you would do just as well to remove the ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Coveted

    I thought this was an excellent piece! The concept, the pattern, the word choice, I thought it all was well done. There was one mistake I noticed. You said "Were ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Diamonds of the Dawn

    I agree with everyone else. The rhyming patterned worked pretty well throughout most of the poem. Sometimes it's fine to have corresponding rhyming lines off by a syllable and it ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Slay Dragons

    I think this is very good. The style is kind of short and repetative, but I think that's fine. Still, you probably won't be able to stick with this sort ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A scene from my book: Clan blood

    I agree that you should introduce the characters a little more. It's okay to do it subtly, actual it's much better to introduce them slowly then all at once. But ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreamless

    Um, okay, could I just give you a few suggestions on this poem? On the rhyming? To be completely honest I didn't think the rhyming was all that good. I ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: VINE GIRL chapter 1 part 1

    I think this is a great start! And I don't mind all the "feels" you put in there. It's just a style that shouldn't be used to many times in ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The World's Going Under...

    I really liked the style of this poem. I think the way you decided to pu this together was, all in all, very good. I'm not sure about the rhyming ...

    Apr 17, 2007


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb