Random avatar

SharonPie01

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: In Love With The Enemy.Chapter 1.

    Thanks for advice ziggyfred I will keep this in mind+

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: In Love With The Enemy.Chapter 1.

    If I'm correct in guessing what this is based on, then it's good. It is based on The twilight saga I think. As far as vampire stories go, this could ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Little Girl

    Hm,there are,as people say,errors but I love it is good and the point god aswell.I love how you discribe the girl.Good job!

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Absinthian Dreams (part two of two)

    This is more like a is too long for a poem in my opinion.But the context is good.I don't get the point though...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Unrequited Love OR Seductress (Can't decide)

    I don't have anything I don't like in this poem honestly!

    Jul 22, 2010


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal