Random avatar

SharonPie01

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Automatically in Love: Bill Kaulitz fantasy Ch. 1

    Okay,It was good,but I suggest you change it around a little bit. 10:00 AM, Saturday radio: Now we're gonna play a special request from one of our listeners: Attention by ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: untitled

    This is a joke right?Sorry for being unpolite, but it isn't a good poem. How did it turn out to be one big sentence without a full stop?Where did the ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alexis

    Um,yeah.Okay,I'm going to try to not be a sob.The poem was really chopped up and short. where two walls meet and greet It sounds a little cheesy and out of ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Connection

    It is really good.I like it.There are some thing to it. staring at into the night. In my opinion it would be better as "Staring into the night" I don't ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sleeping Love

    Good one.I get the point of it. There is a few to it though. a girl from toronto was asleep in her bed she was completely asleep from her toes ...

    Jul 22, 2010


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire