User avatar

Shadowstalker

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Harp

    Now now, I didn't scold and belittle -your- poem Cornelius, I complimented it as having a good -idea-, just the way it was written was a bit off. And judging ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Harp

    Edited. And the double -- thingies is sort of like a hitch in the sentence, more than a ; but not a : its...where it changes subject slightly, but not ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Future

    Thanks. I'll try to rewrite the introduction and all... could you give me an example perhaps of why, and where, it needs editing? Ta SS

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Vampire Kiss

    Thanks for the review heh. The first attempt at this subject i made, I got shot down for giving the kid a history and a description and all that. Now ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: black parade

    Very good, I agree. But...try not to get your tenses mixed up. Other than that, it was great. Who are the 'immortals that don't understand' by the way? That just ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Vampire Kiss

    Point one, I'm aussie, you're yank. Which means 'neighbourhood' is spelt correctly, for me. Point two, I wrote it at 11pm, after being up since 6 the previous morning. Thinking ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Day in The Life of a Fountain

    I ....like it. I think. I'm not entirely sure as it's...unique. I do like the wording, I can hear the water plop and ripple and all that, it's rather good. ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gwynleth Hall

    Soo....uh, where do I put it then?

    Apr 10, 2007


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451