User avatar

Shadowstalker

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Ruin of Ymgardiel

    Very nice, very very nice. I like it. Those that say too much detail? Pshaw, no matter. After all, some people like Lord of the Rings ....I think personally that ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: It's Here!

    Okay. It was....alright. Could be improved though. Spelling errors for one, and paragraphs are a good thing, trust me on this. ^_^ Oh, and double space your para's like I ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Choices

    Ooooh boy. Where to start? Grammar is a -must- dear. It would help alot, otherwise readers just ....jerk from one line to the next, or each verse runs into the ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hero

    Umm....You know, only one thing sort of majorly stood out for me. And that's how each new line started with a capital. Like, is sort of like you're writing a ...

    Apr 9, 2007


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena