-
Re: Breaking Dawn add on
That was adorable! Gosh, Stephenie Meyer just found herself a worthy successor! Your way of writing and her don't differ much, it was as if I was reading one of ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: Snape's Heart
He, that was so... emotional and not Snape-like; but is was really cute. It was a good idea to put Snape in such a situation; contrast is good =D This ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: Hermione's Adventure
I really liked this! Especially Dumbledore's entree xD so funny! You kept JK Rowlings style and that's great! Well done! -- A.
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI
Amazing! So weird, but soooo funny! Well done! -- A.
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Azaleas for Susie
Oh no! Why is Suzie dying? *eyes filling* It's so sad! But what a beautiful writing!
May 22, 2010 -
Re: Back
Uhm, I wrote this a few months ago ^^ It's not good... It was the first story-like thing I ever wrote in English. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome! xD
May 15, 2010 -
Re: Saving Heroes
Absolutely amazing! A perfect blend between the song and the story, it perfectly fits! Well done!
May 14, 2010
