User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jerrsea'ya Wind of Death: Part III

    Thanks for your advice, and welcome!!! :smt040

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Untitled #2

    You need to put a space between your paragraphs :)+:)=:D

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The dragons of Kytopan

    WHOA!!!! You really need to break this into smaller paragraphs. At the moment it looks very HUGE. :D

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Mustangs: Part 6

    Yes, please POST!!!!! I want to know what happens.... The thrill, the excitement, it's just one post away.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D If there is anything I have said to offend you, please ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    :smt045 I don't know how to invite though. I think you go to the profile or something :smt017 Anyway, YES I will be your friend!! :D:D:D:D:D:D :smt035

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    YES!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE read Songwood Part II. *not saying that the crits I received are bad* More is better!!!! Also Jerrsea'ya in Action Fic. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D *bows, adores Monki* You know, I ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 7

    GOOD!!!!!!!!!! Wow you are cheerful. I think it's rubbing off on me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    Yeah, you can invite him. :D:D:D:D:D I don't see why there would be a problem. :D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    Well, if someone steals your work, it will be obvious. And since it will be obvious, people won't read their work, or they'll say "uh, this is too much like ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No title yet, any sugestions welcome

    Alright, I'll se what I can do. At the moment, I can't really crit X(

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Songwood part II

    THANK YOU. I really didn't realize that part was so confusing. -.-* I'll rewrite the fight scene, make things more clear :D... Oh, and some things will be explained later. ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled

    As Jabber said, we don't know very much about Dora's friend. To me, she sounds like a really bad friend. I mean, this guy is about to rape Dora, and ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Songwood part II

    Hmmm..... I'll see if I can make that part any clearer... :)

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Songwood part II

    heres the link

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In The Midst of Chaos - Chapter 3

    I'll crit when I come back :D:D:D:D

    Nov 29, 2007


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison