User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: He Is

    You're welcome. I was trying to be helpful:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Captive of the Graybacks (temporary title)

    You need to space between paragraphs, including dialogue. As soon as you do that, I will crit :D

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Anxious Midnight

    Please clarify. It sounds like rape/forced relationship, but we have very few details. We have NO idea what's going on. Details please. :D

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Thorn

    Oh... I'll see what I can do :D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Thorn

    Thanks! :D:D:D:D *Seraph cheers*

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: forest night mares

    I agree with Dreami. The imagery is unclear. We really need the WHY factor in here, and more details :D

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 8

    No, it doesn't ruin your story :) A good example that comes to mind is The Bartimaeus trilogy, because it switches between three people in the second or third. In ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Letters to Raven: II

    I don't understand what you mean. Why are they writing to eachother? Or... something else? :D

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faith: Chapter Six

    Not dumb, just not creative ;) Well, you could have one of the people say "We are standing in the blablablablablablabla :smt091 -oh forget it! Just call it the white ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: completely unnamed Novel/notsureyet

    Space between paragraphs please :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Watcher

    You need to space between paragraphs. Then I will crit :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Letters to Raven

    Raven is a guy. Uh... I'll work on that :D:D:D:D:D You'll see more later. :D:D:D

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Cameron

    Your work wont sound 'emo' if you do it right.:D Use this piece to relieve yourself. Get it all off your chest. It probably wont make sense when you first ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faith: Chapter Six

    I will crit this later. Currently I am entirely too angry. [Not at you :)]

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Red Road Home [Part I]

    Sorry, forgot where this was. *face hand* This dawn was scarcely different, and yet this dawn clawed at Valoc's mind, the very sight of this dawn raped his soul like ...

    Dec 14, 2007


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma