User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Novel- The Fields of Eden

    *insert Beethoven's fifth at the end there* Really good. Your story has excellent flow, and I was totally captivated the whole time. :D There were just a few things I ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Servatis a Maleficum | Prolouge

    Sup, Kink. :) First off, these two paragraphs need to be made smaller. It's easy to get lost in all these words. ;) The Leon dynasty lasted for centuries - ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled

    Sup, Sheep. :D She pulled herself to her feet, whispering a last farewell to her deceased lover - reluctant to leave him unburied, but she had no choice - and ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Secret

    I agree with mike; the fact that you're using elves is a turn off; people use them so much, it's.. kind of sad. I think you can create your own ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ethepest: The Forbidden Name

    Hello DiaNe. :) My life had been completely normal until the dreadful morning of my fourteenth birthday. The high pitched beep of my alarm clock woke me and I had ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: An Angel Dropped

    What up, Lily. :) She tumbled to the ground like a star dropping from the sky and connected with the earth in a crumpled tangle of milky white flesh and ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-Five)

    What up, mon ami. :D My hand breaks into a horrible, convulsive shudder, starting at my shoulder and racing down to my fingertips, until the leather-wrapped hilt of the sword ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-Four)

    Hey, long time no crit. XD That will not do. Overall, good. There was a lot of standing around and talking though, which gets a little frustrating to read: I... ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Path - Chapter One

    The only dealio I have with your piece is that the paragraphs are a little big. I suggest you make them a little smaller. :) Other than that, I agree ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: As yet untitled novel - Chapter one

    Hello, Kris. :D I'm going to give you a line by line crit. Night was falling over the badlands of Artaris, the last of the sun’s brilliance stained the land, ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cryptic #2

    What up, Shayna. :D I slept for a few hours that day to get a little more sleep in before I had to go back to school the next day. ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ghost Child - Ch. Four

    What up, Roth. :D “Oh,” suddenly there was a white-blond wolf in front of me. Perhaps off-white or cream? :) I pointed at the tub. He hopped in and rolled ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cryptic

    Hey there, Shayna. :) First off, I suggest you break this into smaller paragraphs so it's easier to read. :) I suggest you build up to the skateboard accident, like... ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ghost Child - Ch. Three

    How goes it, Rothwise. :) The first two paragraphs are very revealing, but they don't seem to fit in with the rest of the situation. Lex laughed and pushed hair ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Four Seasons

    Hello, Merry. I'm going to give you a line by line crit. :D In the heavens, angels of all ages, conversed with each other about different things. How life is ...

    Jan 8, 2009


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop