-
Re: AF chapter
Hm. There's not very many details, and we don't know where these people are. I mean, it's obviouls they're at school, but are the in class? Did school just end? ...
Nov 26, 2007 -
Re: .:Second Nature:.
Ayra...!!! I want you to be an author...!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I'm glad you feel better :D:D:D:D
Nov 26, 2007 -
Re: Thrown into hell, part 2
OO" Wow. You post long chapters ^^". No problem though. ^-^V Letting out a small groan of pain, Mark’s eyelids opened slightly, revealing a small crack of blue and white, ...
Nov 26, 2007 -
Re: Night of the Living Pony: Part One
Hi Fangala :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D..... :D Well, this was very interesting. I think it was a little too rushed, and we need more thought bubbles from your main character. :D:D:D:D That'
Nov 25, 2007 -
Re: A Hidden Sanctuary Ch1 Pt2
Hello Little Angel Fire. I have a few things to point out: I watched as she left and groaned loudly when the door shut behind her. I knew very well ...
Nov 25, 2007 -
Re: The Chronicles of Pyra
Again, this is moving way to fast. :( It's really hard to feel for any of the characters. :( No I mean what planet is this, am I still at ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Untitled
OKAY............. sorry, my computer keeps messing up. Starting to get annoyed. :( First, this is WAY too long. Second, Dora and Caden keep switching characters on us. Third..... why does ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: Pyra: The rise of the Phoenix Chapter 1
Hi ^-^V...... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D It was a beautiful day at the Kingdom of Flames. Everyone on the planet was invited to a party that celebrated the birth of Princess Pyra. " ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: memoirs of a thief
Break this up into two posts, because the length is very daunting :) :D:D:D:D:D
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: Phoenix Rising, Book One of The Elemental Project, Part Two
You need to break up your paragraphs and put spaces between them. At the moment it looks like a chunk of solid words, and people go :thud: when they see ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: Fly Dragon
Hi ^o^V The town was intensely quiet; the only sounds were the steady hum of traffic in the distance and the occasional footsteps on the pavement. All was so still ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: Blue Princess, Prologue
Hello Pawprint :D:D:D:D:D: I noticed a couple of things (trying to keep it short and sweet here) "Your Highness, the princess is missing!" Nurse Mira breathed after her run to ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: (Can someone request a list if good titles?)
Alright. First, this stereotype of Clarke is so common, it simply doesn't work anymore. I suggest you use something more rational than spilling grape juice, such as "Oh, the history ...
Nov 19, 2007 -
Re: Something Out There
First off, you keep switching the point of view too much. It's hard to tell which is the main character. The afternoon sky soon became dark. The ominous cloud was ...
Nov 19, 2007 -
Re: City of Ashes
.... .......... Really, REALLY creepy. I had a dream similar to this. *Shudder* HAHAHA Now you've inspired me to write about my dream. Unfortunately, the dreams I remember don't make ...
Nov 17, 2007
