User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First Story-- part 9

    Sup, Dreamy. :D *cheer* Nerezza didn’t eat, so neither would she. We're given no indication of this beforehand. ;) She drank from a water bottle stashed in the back of ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First story-- part 8

    First off, :smt081 really cool! I like how you have a force controlling both Sara and Nerezza. Just have to be a little careful about it. :D Sara’s head spun ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First Story-- part 7

    :thud: Not a big fan of needles. :smt005 Hm. We need more thought bubbles here; how is Sara going to fix the problem? How does she propose to make it ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First story-- part 6

    The part I have trouble with is the flashback, and the Principle's actions towards her. With the latter, it seems like he's trying to play psychologist to her. I find ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First story--part 5

    Sup, Dreamy. :D First off, :shock: and :smt035 . Your opening was very good, the only thing was these two sentences: Nerezza would be in the back of the building, ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First story-- part 2

    Np. :D Alright, I'll wait and see how it goes. :D :D :D

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First Story--part 4

    Sup again, Dreamy. :D First off, your opening paragraph is great. It really grabbed my attention. We get to see Sara be herself. :D Kudos! Getting into these schools require ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First story-- part 3

    I know it's kind of disheartening to have another crit when you've edited, so my sympathies are with you. :smt062 :D Resilience is not a trait I admire. Of course, ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First story-- part 2

    Hello, Dreamy. :D Class ended. “Hey,” Sara called out to Nerezza in the hallway. “Are you too stupid to remember that I’m supposed to give you a tour?” I feel ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: TigerGate, chapter 1

    Hey there, Shaard. This is Seraph. And though this book was good, it was hard to read too much at any given time, it took a great deal of energy ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 3

    Sup, Taytay. :D By the time school would be about over I had come up with a plan and texted it to James. Bleep! I grabbed my phone. Gt it! ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 2

    Sup Tay. :) I must agree with Aqua and Gekko; the piece is too rushed. Try putting yourself in Pendora's shoes; she's about to go through a seriously life changing ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faery Finishing School Chaper 1

    Sup, Taytay. :) During our 1st semester assembly she told the whole school the we were going to cause her to quit her life time dream of being a teacher. ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Taran Highflyer- part 1

    What up, Critical. :D Lost in my thoughts as I was, Let us into her thoughts, i.e., I wonder what Connor is up to. Oh, I hope I'm not too ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Paper Shredder

    Sup, Dakota. :D To Max, playing ball was a rudimentary and prehistoric indulgence for the less fortunate minded of dog-kind. This cracked me up. XD Though, 'less fortunate minded,' doesn't ...

    Jul 11, 2009


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley