User avatar

Seraph

Welcome to my humble abode!

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eternal Night

    Wow. This is a great piece. It's small but with so much meaning packed into it! Keep writing Lorny! xD

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: River of Tears

    Thanks! I've posted a few new works as well. And, as you can see, I just joined yesterday, so I'm still getting the gist of this site. I love it ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Oneirophobia

    Wow. Your words quite describe how I feel at times. Nightmares have stricken all of us... Although your dream seems quite pleasant compared to some that I've had...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In the Tea

    Wow. Impressive indeed! I also adore tea. :3

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gamophobe

    I have found your piece a work of beauty and nature. A picturesque scene is displayed right as I read. Keep it up. :)

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Angel's Omen

    Stop sinning if you have a strong soul. Continue committing fallacies for condemnation.

    Oct 26, 2011


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix