User avatar

SecreteJournalist

SecreteJournalist

  • Poetry » Realistic, Fantasy Re: My Season To Show You

    I absolutely love this poem, it's something that people can relate too. I only spotted misuse of some sentences. Do not forget capitalization! But anyway, I do think this poem ...

    May 8, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Review Re: Thanks For The Pain... Not.

    Sorry about my grammar and punctuation everybody ! ;o I am not exactly the best, but I do appreciate all the advice

    May 7, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Infinite.

    Love it, truly extraordinary writing. It seemed to come to life, a marvelous picture in my head

    May 6, 2013


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger