User avatar

Scribble

Eleanor

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Ghost Gone Wild - Chapter 1

    thank you! very helpful, i will definitely look through. I will be slowly revealing things throughout the story, don't worry :) -scribble

    Aug 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: The Manhunt

    thank you! :)

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: The Manhunt

    wow, um thanks for your lovely review :) - Scribble

    Jul 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: The Manhunt

    Thanks for the review, nice and constructive. 'Kingdom come' is a common phrase meaning "the next world" or "end of time". Its more commonly seen in the lords prayer, but ...

    Jul 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Part One: Fall Fading

    Jul 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Let Me In

    Thank you, I was thinking of editing this today, and your review will really help with that. I agree on the rushing part. I did feel that i needed to ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Let Me In

    I know! Whenever i read or watch horror, I can't believe they actually stay in the house, or 'investigate'. Thanks for the review, I'll look over that. -Scribble

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Friend

    Thank you, this review was very helpful! - Scribble

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Friend

    Thank you :) -Scribble

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Let Me In

    Thanks! I love anything scary, especially ghosts and ghouls. This was good review, and i'm glad you liked it :) - Scribble

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Friend

    Thanks, good review. I like your interpretation of the grave, really like it. -Scribble

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Friend

    wow, thanks. This is a great review. I feel much better about the poem now, ad I'm glad you liked it! - Scribble

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Friend

    Thank you, i'm glad you liked it. I didn't actually lose a friend, i had a horrible dream about losing my sister, who is also a good friend of mine. ...

    Jul 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Friend

    Good advice, i shall take that on board. I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for the review :) - Scribble

    Jul 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: Pop punk song in C#

    Ahh, you have good taste. I will give those a listen. I enjoy many genres of music all the way from Lady Gaga to Of Mice and Men and then ...

    Jul 6, 2015


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone