User avatar

Scoeri

Scoeri

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Supernatural Re: The Shadow Keepers: Section, Part 1

    Interesting. I like it really and truly. I especially like the consistent theme of blood and sharp edges. It's almost like poetry. Unfortunately I feel as though it's a bit ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Psycho Chapter One

    I'm going to try to keep this relatively brief, so let's begin. 1) The imagery is good, but you need more of it. It's a good idea to make the ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Alone

    A good start, however there are a few things. Although not entirely positive, I do believe even haikus need a bit more punctuation. Furthermore, I also believe that a haiku ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Something Called a Friend

    Interesting at the very least. At the most quite poetic. I've always enjoyed freeform poetry. On another note however, I feel as though it's quite vague. There's such a thing ...

    Jan 31, 2014


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream