User avatar

Scarlett

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ups & Downs

    I did read the whole thing, the vibe I got from it was cliche love poem, I think we have all written at least one. I do suggest line breaks, ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Wind Spell

    Hi there, I was reading along, and I noticed that the structure of your stanzas likes to change a lot. It goes from AABB to AABB to ABCB to no ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How It Used To Be

    The first thing that I noticed was that every word is capitalized; now this is fine only I am wondering if the capitalization has a purpose. Right now I don’t ...

    Jul 13, 2008


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind