-
Re: Hidden Evil Chapter Nine
Listen everyone! I've decided to post this under advanced critiques, with the whole finished story! if you want to read it, its right there! Also, i'm thinking about posting my ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Hidden Evil Chapter Four
Listen everyone! I've decided to post this under advanced critiques, with the whole finished story! if you want to read it, its right there! Also, i'm thinking about posting my ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Hidden Evil Chapter Three
Listen everyone! I've decided to post this under advanced critiques, with the whole finished story! if you want to read it, its right there! Also, i'm thinking about posting my ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Hidden Evil Chapter two!
Listen everyone! I've decided to post this under advanced critiques, with the whole finished story! if you want to read it, its right there! Also, i'm thinking about posting my ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Hidden Evil
Listen everyone! I've decided to post this under advanced critiques, with the whole finished story! if you want to read it, its right there! Also, i'm thinking about posting my ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Snow white and the seven dwarfs
I really love the way you completely twisted the story around, and used happy as the evil villain. The thing about the witch actually being nice is interesting as well. ...
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: Shattered Mirrors
cool, thanks. I'll try and space it out. :D
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Hidden Evil
actually, the 'one dude' in the prologue is Juliana, who is a girl. thanks for bringing that up! i'll do my best with the other stuff! Saphirra
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Hidden Evil Chapter two!
don't worry, the whole thing with the powers is made clearer later.
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Mystery cases: [School's mysteries] Chapter one
That was quick! Great! now, on with the review... “Okay.” Ryanne said. In addition, they started serving the American clubhouse. You mean, together, they started serving the American clubhouse * ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Death Note Parody
This. Was. Hilarious! Great job, everyone needs a laugh once in a while. Continue with these funny writings!
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: Hidden Evil Chapter two!
thanks!
Mar 18, 2009
