-
Re: Eterne (1)
I really liked this. it was interesting and mysterious, and i waned to know more about what happened. A really good thing i noticed you did was make the boys ...
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: The Bedside Reminder
I really liked the way this kept me wanting to read more and see what happened. you captured the essence of how this woman (girl?) was conflicted, but you never ...
Mar 17, 2009 -
Re: I love her, deal with it.
I think that this is cool, the way that you are proud and unashamed of how you feel. I'm not bi or anything, but i totally support you. i think ...
Mar 17, 2009 -
Re: The Purple Paperclip Part 1
I agree with the others about the beginning. What bearing does the poem have on the actual story? Why is Bordwick reading it to his colleagues? What field does he ...
Mar 17, 2009 -
Re: Under the pale red sky, Part 1
I like you're plot, but the speed at which things happens makes it harder to understand then if you just spaced it out. Also, i think you really need to ...
Mar 17, 2009 -
Re: Beautiful Disaster - Prologue (edited)
I give this a thumbs up. This draws the reader in from the very beginning, and i love the way you make the narrator seem to be afraid of the ...
Mar 16, 2009 -
Re: Prologue ~ Burned
This was an interesting piece. I found myself worried about Deborah, but i find the end unrealistic. she wouldn't be able to stay on the land that her family had ...
Mar 16, 2009 -
Re: Not Far From Home
I liked the way you delivered the story in concise sentences. it made it stronger and more impressing. Its interesting and attention grabbing. However, i agree that you could work ...
Mar 16, 2009 -
Re: Mask of Sanity--Prologue
Hey! I really liked that. An idea kind of popped up when i saw all the people talking about emotion though. If the killer is crazy, or has autism that ...
Mar 16, 2009
