User avatar

Sannah

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Affairs of the Heart chapter 2

    I enjoy the plot but I agree with MiRaCLeS. Do a bit more showing instead of telling. And some more description would add layers to the story. I also feel ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Disgrace to Wolf - 1

    I love this story! :) There is nothing I dislike about and it was written very well. It was a really sweet story and sounds like something you could continue ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Niveans and Fairy Tales

    That world is so messed up its awesome! :D I really like the plot so far and how you include aliens, witches, mythical creatures, and so much more. This is ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wishes with Consequences - 1

    I thought you did well but I do agree with wickedwonder in terms of more description and letting us know how your characters are feeling. An extra line between each ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Day They Would Never Forget: Chapter Two

    That was really nice... Although, I suggest you put a line in-between each paragraph (and for your first one too) and don't put your dialogue in italics. I think it ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love in the rain

    I agree with all the comments about it being rushed. I also think there were not enough descriptive words and such. Your main character was very much like a camera ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Hero (temporary: any ideas)

    I think you should put an extra line in-between each paragraph though; it is hard to tell when a paragraph begins and where it ends. Some of your sentences were ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue & Chapter 1 of Novel 'Leaf'

    That was really good. I liked it a lot. Emera reminded me of a certain someone and her brother reminded me of another certain someone (Ranger51 is going to be ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Varlet

    That is amazing...! You wrote that? Wow... And you're only 13. I can't wait to read some of your other works. :) I love how you incorporated French in your ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: All About Me

    That was really good... It very nearly made me cry. And sadly, that was probably because I realized that I think more like the poem going top to bottom... I ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Day They Would Never Forget: Chapter One

    Wow! I really liked your story. It was cool how you showed he was a normal guy living a normal life like anybody else but how you made him feel ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Maybe It's Fate

    Hello! I really liked your story. :) There were only a few errors with quotation marks, comas, and period placement. I thought it was cool how you switched from Felicity ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Confessions of a neglected child

    I loved it!!! That was amazing. It brought tears to my eyes and made my heart beat a million miles a minute. Your poem left a beautiful message. When it ...

    May 20, 2011


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson