-
Re: Chapter One: Rule Number One: Don't Hack Your School Network. Or If You Do, Don't Get Caught.
Heyy! Thank you so much!! I%u2019m seriously so happy you connected with Nova and picked up on all the things I was trying to show in her character. You're totally ...
Jul 11, 2025 -
Re: Chapter One: Rule Number One: Don't Hack Your School Network. Or If You Do, Don't Get Caught.
Heyy! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review, it means a lot to me :smt049 I'm so glad you connected with Nova and felt ...
Jul 11, 2025 -
Re: Where Secrets Hide] Part 2
You're welcome! I'd love it if you checked out my book chapters too when you get a chance. I'd really appreciate your thoughts! :smt049
Jul 3, 2025 -
Re: Chapter One: Rule Number One: Don't Hack Your School Network. Or If You Do, Don't Get Caught.
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that Chapters 2 and 3 are up now! I%u2019d really love it if you gave them a read and let me know what ...
Jul 3, 2025 -
Re: The Last Truth
Thank you so much! I actually had a plot twist in mind, but I wrote this for a class assignment and had a word limit, so I couldn%u2019t fit everything ...
Jul 3, 2025 -
Re: Where Secrets Hide] Chapter 1
Looking forward to it!
Jun 30, 2025 -
Re: Chapter Two: Welcome to Nowhere
Hi again! Ahh thank you for this review %u2014 it seriously means so much to me that you%u2019re reading more of Nova%u2019s story! Thank you for pointing out the consistency ...
Jun 30, 2025 -
Re: Chapter One: Rule Number One: Don't Hack Your School Network. Or If You Do, Don't Get Caught.
Hi! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I%u2019m so glad Nova felt real to you! I%u2019ve spent a lot of time trying to balance her sarcasm and emotional ...
Jun 30, 2025 -
Re: Chapter One: Rule Number One: Don't Hack Your School Network. Or If You Do, Don't Get Caught.
Hi looseleaf! Thank you so much for your detailed and encouraging review! it honestly means a lot to me. I%u2019m really glad you enjoyed the first chapter! I totally get ...
Jun 29, 2025 -
Re: Tyler’s origin: The Laurence family’s deepest woes
Will do!!
Jun 26, 2025 -
Re: Fury in the Wind Prologue - A Shadow in the Snow
I have no clue how to add a link to your...wall...? %uD83D%uDE05 I just joined YWS today
Jun 26, 2025 -
Re: Fury in the Wind Prologue - A Shadow in the Snow
@Wolfi Okay, you need to tell me how you added that emoji . I literally won't be able to survive without them!
Jun 26, 2025 -
Re: Fury in the Wind Prologue - A Shadow in the Snow
Sorry about the gibberish in between my text btw. There should have been emojis and em dashes in there but I guess I am must have done something wrong.
Jun 26, 2025 -
Re: Fury in the Wind Prologue - A Shadow in the Snow
@Messenger Heyy!!! %uD83D%uDE0A I%u2019d really appreciate it if you could take a little time to read and review chapter 1 of my book. It%u2019s still a work in progress, so ...
Jun 26, 2025 - Re: Otherland - Chapter 1 Jun 26, 2025
