User avatar

Sage

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: an excerpt

    Wow. Thanks Myth, Grif and 'falcon. I guess I have a lot to work on. Myth and 'falcon, you are both embarassingly right in the area of grammar. consider your ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled -- Suggestions welcome

    Okay, now you've caught me. Who's Ky, how do you weave a name to someone, and what's a demon doing in high school? Do post more soon!

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: They Laugh

    *wink* be careful of those fairy bells, 'falcon. Those who venture into the enchanted forest rarely make it out again.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stormsinger

    *grins knowingly* I love visual stuff like this. I may have to write you that scene now, dagnabbit! All nature responds to my song Yeah, that's just hot.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dyslexia (PG)

    I like this poem; I have a friend with dyslexia and it sounds almost exactly what he tries to tell me sometimes. Where is that quote at the end from?

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wordmaker

    yeah, I know nothing about poetry and you already know what I think of this one, but I just had to say it. I LOVE this. I'm going to tinker ...

    Sep 8, 2006


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain