User avatar

Sage

  • Other » General, General Re: Synopsis for Gypsie Eyes

    *glances about uneasily* Goodness...I feel like a guest in someone else's house. Anyway; you asked for commentary, I give you commentary, don't say I didn't warn you. Now, let's see ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Inspiration

    Arrogant? A bit? ...Perhaps. But that's only if you think of being faerie-gifted as something that makes you better than other people. ;-) I enjoyed this, quite a bit, in ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Caste of the Spider

    *fist pump* YES. That is so much more like how little kids are...largely oblivious, except when they aren't. (Real helpful, Sage. Jeez.) Anyway, the only bad thing that stuck out ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Bartimaus triligy

    *drools* Bartimaeus Rocks!!! I don't generally buy things unless I feel I have to, but I fully intend to go out and get those books. Maybe even in hardback. Next ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Freedom

    Hey, Alanna! Since you posted this in fanfiction, I assume it's meant to be a story of some sort...? It seems closer to a rant-style poem to me; to get ...

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Assassin King

    Ah! Firstly, great title. I look forward to watching this story live up to it! I'm a sucker for come-hither titles; yours was the reason I started reading this. First, ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Pirate Shanty. ("A Lawyer's life for me...")

    Oh, fun! I liked it. My Dad's been trying to talk me into being a lawyer since I could write; maybe I'll give up the writing business and go off ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Veil Not Seen

    Well, I see that I have been missing out! Aero, your story grabbed me right from the start. Damon is now a character that I care about:) His climb is ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Caste of the Spider

    HOORAY and HURRAH!!! *happy kitty dance* So happy to meet the new Emon, dahling, although, as usual, your first chapter makes me wince...but I gather that was the point:-* :) ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    I love Tannar!!! And yes, you already know this, but I shall say it again for the record: that first line of his makes him sound like a real jerk. ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Despair/Rescue, my Twins

    What charm could entice me What promise ensnare me What dream could convince me To sell my cold soul To a freezing ice world For a pittance of coal ..... ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: to Akito

    [quote="gyrfalcon"]And forgot That just as harshly as you shred Another hand Could put the pieces back together. quote] I like that, a lot. You said you didn't care about serious ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Softer Sort of Darkness

    Hmmm... There are certain moods and certain times of day when this makes perfect sense to me. Now, for example, although I doubt I could've put it so poetically. Kudos ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Graffiti Wall

    I love the way he interacts with his mom. Not to disparage any other part of it, but I would say that bit, the dialogue with her, is the best ...

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Nymph, the Spirit, and the Bird

    "One particularly sunny and breezy day, a white bird descended upon the land. It was a giant and glorious bird, intellectual like no other. After a brief glance at the ...

    Aug 6, 2006


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher