User avatar

SARAHJO

"You're gonna rattle the stars, you are." -John Silver

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Howl (The newly edited version!)

    Oh, thank you so much! My corrections will be taken with great appreciation and applied shortly. Glad you liked it! ^.^

    Aug 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Horror Re: Forever Smiling (A 'Jeff the Killer' Fanfiction)

    I never intended nor intend to make Jeff seem like the original character from the stories. The point of him being different is to give you the impression that he's ...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Horror Re: Forever Smiling (A 'Jeff the Killer' Fanfiction)

    Ever heard of a cliff hanger? Haha you're not supposed to know who Rose is, nor are you supposed to know why Jeff left so early. As for the characters ...

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Horror Re: Forever Smiling (A 'Jeff the Killer' Fanfiction)

    Thank you so much! :)

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Literature Re: The Wife I Onced Loved

    Haha well I still think it's great! And thank you for following!

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Literature Re: The Wife I Onced Loved

    Ah! So the husband found her pregnant state to be unappealing and he killed her? Quite a shallow husband if you ask me! XD

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Short Story » Literature, Realistic Re: Dear Diary

    I said usually aren't used. I didn't mean to offend you, just giving my critique!

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Decisions

    Oh, well okay. I'm sorry I misunderstood. I really enjoyed your story. Hope I was able to help!

    Jul 22, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Can you show me your face, Cry?

    We're just trying to help, my friend.

    Jul 22, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Dear Moon

    Thank you so much for reviewing. Sometimes, the biggest things are just so underrated, so I decided to write the moon a thank you letter. Though I'm glad you liked ...

    Jul 22, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Dear Moon

    Alright, I have applied some of the corrections. Thank you so much, you've been a big help!

    Jul 21, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Dear Moon

    Awww, thank you so much! Usually, all the poems I've read are all so heartfelt and fancy, and everyone puts so much effort into them. I literally just pulled this ...

    Jul 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Howl (The newly edited version!)

    Oh, thank you so much for reviewing! And about why it's all changed, well, if you go to my wall and scroll down a few posts, you'll find my urgent ...

    Jul 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Silent Game

    No problem! Keep writing and I'd be more than happy to review for you. :)

    Jul 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Howl - Chapter 9

    I really appreciate your review, but this chapter must have been accidentally published because I wasn't done at all. I was finishing it up and then going through all the ...

    May 10, 2014


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan