User avatar

Ruby68

Ruby68

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Do you hear the piano?

    Thanks! I'll be sure to look back at that line.

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Do you hear the piano?

    thank you!

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Do you hear the piano?

    Thanks! I wasn't sure about the punctuation thanks for your help.

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Do you hear the piano?

    Thank you!

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Do you hear the piano?

    I figured it out :)

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Do you hear the piano?

    Thanks! As for that line I don't know why it did that and I can't get it to go back for some reason.

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Do you hear the piano?

    Thank you so much! :)

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Do you hear the piano?

    Thanks so much! I'll definitely use some of those changes :)

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Set in Stone

    Thanks

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Letters

    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would you do this to me!? Oh my gosh so good I can't. So good! I need to go be with my emotions right now, good work.

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Set in Stone

    Thank you!

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Set in Stone

    Thanks, I didn't know what it was from. I'll definitely credit it.

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Set in Stone

    thanks

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Set in Stone

    Thanks, and I'm sorry about your aunt.

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Soul Mates

    Thanks! :)

    Feb 2, 2014


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley