User avatar

RoyalHighness

RoyalHighness

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 18: Juno's Lock-In 1.2

    Thank you Aurora! As soon as I read "How did he apologize?" I went and added some more description. The thing about the Park is that there's not much to ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Writers Block

    *standing ovation* Clever.

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Letter to Cheng

    Wow that is so cool! Thank you for clarifying. That just gave a whole new dimension to your poem. Fantastic!

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Memory

    I didn't think about the identities of the characters! I'll consider a revision. I'm a feminist, and I thought it'd be nice if Death were a woman for a change ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 16: Frey's Lock-In 1.1

    Thank you so much for your lovely review, Deanie!

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 16: Frey's Lock-In 1.1

    Agh, the "breathes," thing was an autocorrect on my laptop! I hate when people mix up the two. XD As for adding things, while I was writing this, I thought ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Memory

    Thank you so much, glasses :) I really appreciate your review; it really lifts my spirits!

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Memory

    Thank you so much, Gary! Your review brightened my day XD

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Memory

    Thank you so much Rain! That really makes me feel better. :)

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Memory

    Thank you very much! That's so kind of you! :D

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Chains of Duty Chapter 4: Darkness

    WOW. WOW. OKAY. I'm going to review this properly on the morrow because it's very late where I am but WOW.

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Memory

    I love you bae literally what would I do without you

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 17: Asteria's Lock-In 1.1

    No, you didn't! Don't worry!

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 17: Asteria's Lock-In 1.1

    Yeah I know, this chapter wasn't one of my best but I'll have a better one next. Thank you so much for your fabulous review! See you on the next ...

    Jun 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 17: Asteria's Lock-In 1.1

    Yeah I was just editing what you were saying when I noticed the notification. Sorry this chapter didn't really live up to my usual. I got stuck in this chapter, ...

    Jun 24, 2014


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi