User avatar

RoxanneR

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Grampians

    This is all pretty confusing! I'm not saying it's bad, just that it doesn't really make sense. But I'm sure with a bit of editing and some more critiques it ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sorry Mom

    There needs to be more paragraph-definition in this story, and although you have tried to put some of the words onto new lines, it's still a bit confusing. Try double-spacing ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Lifetime of Regret

    Yeh, I agree with everyone. There are a few grammer errors, and some of the text is more passive that I think you want it to be. But with a ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Hunted

    Thanks for all that help. Lots of people have said that they don't think that male lions look after their cubs. Do you think I could change the animal, to ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Flowers and Birthday Cards

    Wow! That was very heartfelt. And the ending was beautiful! Like PandorasWritings said, it doesn't really sound like lyrics for a song, but it could be a poem, as any ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Pirate Shanty. ("A Lawyer's life for me...")

    That was fun reading! RR*

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Chocolate Rapper

    Funny! But a bit wierd at the same time. How did you end up thinking of this? RR*

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Twelve Days of Christmas for the Paranoid Caroler

    Strange, and wierd, but very clever at the same time. Well done! RR*

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I slightly edited it, and yeaj. The summer horse

    I need more! And QUICKLY! RR*

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pretty Little Nothing (13+)

    It's soooooo romantic! I want more! Is there any chance you can contine it? RR*

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Truth About Emily

    This is just like the ypical teenage girl's diary...with a few added tweaks. I like it. Grammer is a bit of an issue, but apart from that, this could be ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Saint Valentine's Day Massacre

    I didn't get that bit either, when I read it for the first time, but now I understand it. Thanks RR*

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Tresbourn Island (Working Title)

    Thanks for that, Sureal. Yeh, we don't want to give too much away, considering it is just the prologue, but if you think it needs more description... RR*

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Hunted

    Yes, this is just the first chapter, and I wanted to see if there is any way that I could change it for the better, and make it more appealing. ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Photograph

    No, I didn't either, but with a few more adjustments you could get that feeling just right. RR*

    Nov 12, 2006


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender