User avatar

RowenaLynn

RowenaLynn

  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Science Re: Synesthesia Narrative Draft (will add more later)

    YAY! You posted something! Love it! I've heard you talk about your synesthesia before, but I never had known all that much about it. Awesome. Now I wonder what my ...

    Nov 17, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: The Lies of The Fallen (Draft of Chapter 2)

    Thanks! I'll work on it.

    Nov 17, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: You Can't Take Jesus

    This is cool! Love it... I just wanted to comment that its awesome. Jesus rocks! ~RowenaLynn

    Nov 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Lies of The Fallen (Draft of Chapter 1)

    :D you know i wish there was a cry/laugh face. Hopefully I'll have it done tomorrow and you can help me edit maybe tomorrow after school? If you have time ...

    Nov 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Lies of The Fallen (Draft of Chapter 1)

    Thank you! I hope to get another chapter up soon, just have some end of the trimester assignments to get done. Ah, the stress.

    Nov 15, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Lies of The Fallen (Draft of Chapter 1)

    Thank you for the detailed review! Be as harsh as you can, otherwise I can't get better. I need to edit it (a lot) which is why I put it ...

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Lies of The Fallen (Draft of Chapter 1)

    Thank you for reviewing! As for the giant tan boulder god, I meant to say that he was bulky/muscular and tan... I will make sure to reword it better though. ...

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Wolf eyes, chapter 2 *rewrite*

    I really like this! I could try to make a full review on this, but I kind of just want to keep reading right now... I really love Emily's character ...

    Nov 12, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Lies of The Fallen (Draft of Chapter 1)

    Thank you! I appreciate the review!

    Nov 11, 2018
  • Script » Science Fiction, Theatre Re: The endless sky of darkness

    Hey! This is a cool beginning of a story! 1 thing that cold be edited is some of the grammar... not that I'm the greatest at that, but there are ...

    Nov 8, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Alone

    Sorry if it posted twice... I'm new and my computer glitched! Well... Bye!

    Nov 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Alone

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! This is really cool! I always feel that rhyming is cool in poetry when it's done right (and you did it well-Just be careful about that in the future:)). ...

    Nov 7, 2018


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity