-
Re: Under the Georgia Stars
Welcome to Adairsville, Georgia. Population 2,542. Christine Fermores is running, but she doesn’t know where to. It comes to a shock to her when she pulls down the familiar lane ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
I can't really make up my mind. I think it has to be "Body and Blood" by Michael...eh, I can't spell his last name. Anyways, I particularly love romance. But ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Angels
The title's a working one. I've been told this is a bit hard to understand, but go for it. I also never write romance, so it's not my best and ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Tangible Mirages
Travelling the mind expanse, the outlook and span, impressive, amazing and gorgeous. A desert with sparkling sands coloured grey, a storm of cortex of desires and beliefs. This is lovely ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Everything You're Not
I picked this because of a grammar error and I am a grammar nut. "Everything Your Not" should be "Everything You're Not" Any writing books by E.B. White and William ...
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Vieille Âme, Jeune Coeur
This is a quite beautiful poem. I don't think you should name it Untitled. When it's untitled, it's a bit vague and a bit...prentenious. Since this is about traveling or ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: Second Light
I'm not a big fan of fantasy, but this was very good. You did make the MC a bit flat. Bring life into him. And describe the setting more. That's ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: First Chapter of My Romantic Comedy
TITLE: Okay, the title was a bit...overused and old. :( It didn't really interest me to start reading your story. BEGINNING/CHARACTERS: You shouldn't really begin with a description of the ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: Fading Rainbow (ch 1)
The first thing I noticed when reading this story was the information dump. You give up too much information and too much in a telling manner. You're in a person's ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: What Are You Watching?
This would actually fit more in Poetry. The rhyme is perfect for Poetry, but there's no chorus, no bridge, no structure whatsoever. The title certainly caught my attention, seeing as ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: Revising Hope, Chapter 2!
Most of the grammar/spelling and some other stuff has been covered, so I'll just give you my honest opinions. CHARACTERS Pretty-Boy (that's a weird name, by the way. Give him ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: a interruption
“Hello” said a small female voice Jim turned around to look at the voice behind him. With a smile he said “hello?” “Hi Jim! How are you doing” “I haven’t ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Dangerous Temptations 2
Marissa stared at the man in front of her. At 29, he hadn't changed much, except for the broad shoulders [s]and the tighter, flatter stomach[/s] How can you see a ...
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Dangerous Temptations
Midnight Horror Island August 15 1:39 a.m. Ring......ring.... Marissa Calhoun burst out of the nightmare by the sound of her cell phone ringing. Yawning, she reached over to her nightstand ...
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: The Séance
Okay, everyone's covered the nitpicks so I'll give my opinions. CHARACTERS You did a good job fleshing out the characters and everything. But if Lillian is the one to start ...
Aug 8, 2008
