User avatar

RoseTulipLily

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Abner (Part 1, I think)

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! Criticism: "Don't be so pessimistic. Witness protection wouldn't let a fly onto you, let alone a bullet--and Ish's empire isn't as efficient as ...

    Apr 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Away--Chapter 6

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! Criticism: "Chastised, Danara turned away, infuriated at Aggie's reply." I do not think the word 'Chastised' is needed here. It just seems to ...

    Apr 1, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Bullets

    Greetings! Let get right into the review! Criticism: I feel like the word 'malicious' is overused a little. You use it in one paragraph, then again twice in the next ...

    Mar 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Engulfed- Chapter Two

    Greetings! Nice to see the next chapter up. Now let's get started with this review! ;) Criticism: "She let out a laugh and increased her speed, gripping hold of the ...

    Mar 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Axylia — Elia (1)

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! First off, I like how you get straight to the point and right into the action with the start of this chapter, though ...

    Mar 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Scourge Called Death

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review, yes? "If you're reading this, it means that I've died. I have a pretty good idea how, but hopefully it was something more ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Literature Re: Chapter 1: The Chronicles of Mark the 6th Grader

    Greetings! I am uncertain if there is anything new I can, but I will try anyway. The introduction is well done and I appreciate how you get straight to the ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadowsong: Chapter 2- This World of Light

    Criticism: "After three hundred years of imprisonment in the darkness, I wasn't really accustomed even the slightest flicker of light, much less a cloudless day with sunshine raining down across ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadowsong: Chapter 1.2

    Criticism: "I lay, still, amidst eternal shadows." This is just my opinion and I apologize if it seemed nitpicky in the slightest, but I personally do not think there needs ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadowsong: Chapter 1.1

    Greetings! Let's get straight in the review. Criticism: In all honesty, I only have two extremely minor critiques. And they are strictly grammar related. "Yet all life has *its* twists ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: If There's No End There Can Be No Beginning

    happy review day. that being said, let's start this review, yes? There are some errors here, but they do not really distract from the story. Still, I'll point some of ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Awake-Chapter Two

    Okay, so with quite a few exceptions such as but certainly not remotely limited to "You were clinging to me crying one minute. The next you were out cold." Cres ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Awake-Chapter One

    Okay, so my main critique here is the fact that you make a lot of mistakes when punctuating dialogue. For example, there should be a comma instead of a period ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Cloned-Prologue

    Happy review day. That beings said, let's start this review. Criticism: It is true that your grammar has some issues, but practice makes perfect, so I think the more you ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Other » General, General Re: I Had The Writers Slump

    In agreement with @pkidchick, I am uncertain what to say other than I am glad you've overcome your Writer's slump. In all honesty, I think everyone can agree, whether they ...

    Mar 26, 2017


The highlighted children are not mine.
— AresFig