User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • Short Story » General, Culture Re: The little but BIG warrior

    Not the usual style of writing that is so commonly seen here, but entertaining nonetheless. The facts, while not very detailed, did provide enough information to carry the reader onto ...

    Mar 8, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Just Talk

    With a story that's all dialogue, you leave all interpretation of the story to the reader. The character's appearance, the setting, and even some of the characterization. Despite the challenges ...

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Temple of Irom Intro and Chapter 1

    Since this is only chapter 1, I'm going to assume that the story will either continue from another characters POV, or the main character isn't dead. The casual but serious ...

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: S.A.M

    A perfect example of what the world would be like with the inclusion of robots. People would expect them to not be able to think or develop their own thoughts. ...

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Supernatural Re: Nemesis, Act One

    An interesting twist on a familiar premise. I hope to see more to this someday. I was a bit interested by how at first, it's the main characters friend who ...

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Fantasy Re: Lammert: Ch. One, Pt. One

    This story has great potential. The exposition was well thought, and wasn't so drawn out as to cause a reader to immediately look for another story. The main character is ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: The Battle of Marathon, And Aftermath Part 2

    An excellent story. I find the historical accuracy of it astounding. The rivalry between Athens and Sparta is evident in the text, and the story itself is written very fluently ...

    Jan 2, 2014


“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables