User avatar

Rithika

  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Regret Opens a Museum

    Wow, this one really stayed with me 🥹 Opening with "Regret opened a museum with only one exhibit per room" is such a clever setup. It turns something abstract into ...

    11h ago
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Gravity Falls in Love

    Okay, this is so beautiful 🥹 "Gravity loved the moon and never once said so" is such a perfect opening line. It sets up this quiet, aching kind of love ...

    11h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Gods word

    This is such a hopeful read 🥹 I love the contrast in the opening, singing and dancing while frowning all the while, because it captures hiding pain behind a smile ...

    11h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Last thoughts from before

    Ooh, this is gorgeous 🥹 The moon holding all the prana your soul needed is such a fresh, unusual image, and I love the pull toward pallor and less breath, ...

    12h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Will you be the moon?

    Aww, this one is so sweet 🥹🌙 I love how the speaker doesn't need to be loved back, just being the one who watches the moon all night is enough. ...

    12h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Your eyes were everything

    Loved this one. "You were never mine, but somehow" is such a quiet gut punch of an opening. The tide and ticking clock images are my favorite part, and that ...

    12h ago


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie