-
Re: You Were Hard Work Today
I don't read and comment on poems very often for the fact I have nothing meritable to really say. But that was damn well fantastic. I absolutely loved it, thanks ...
Sep 7, 2005 -
Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.
- another long wait for this update, im sorry, I'm going to hop back on the regular train with these stories of mine. If a couple care to read em ...
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.
I sat down on a log. The Grim Reaper was beside me. He had to be. This is because I willed him to be there. I explained to "him" that ...
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.
-Been a while since I entered something new. Enjoy - In Limbo the people greatly resemble Lemmings. Oh how I long to once again stumble drunk like a loose shopping ...
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: Sugnoma Lived. Step: 2
It isn't revealed yet, but the man in the cloak was manipluating the people in Phillips town to say those things, and turn everyone against him. It all in his ...
Aug 15, 2005 -
Re: Enigmatic Lunatics
As far as absurd, nonsensical randomness goes I'd say you got it.
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.
Nope I've never done this before. But I'm starting a new one too. It will be somewhat "normal". So look otu for that one too m'lady.
Aug 11, 2005 -
Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.
I awoke the next morning sick to my stomach. Only I didn't feel sick. I went downstairs and my family was gone. I had some Orange Juice. It had no ...
Aug 11, 2005 -
Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.
"You look skinny and sick, boy." "I could say the same to you." "Cute." The Grim Reaper "looked" at me and appeared to nod his "head". "Am I really dead?" ...
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.
Haha, no math test indeed ;) People say that when you die, you see a light at the end of a tunnel. Our life is indeed a path. And at ...
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Blade of Everafter Chapter 1
My theory is, if you have no problem with the fact that dragons are flying around, whats the big deal about a ruby that breaks daggers? ya dig?
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Blade of Everafter Chapter 1
Absolutely everything you suggested is a hundred ercent correct and I am taking each point into consideration and greatly revising the wntire chapter and incorporating your critique into it. Thank ...
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Sugnoma Lived. Step: 2
bumpity bump bump
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Sugnoma Lived. Dip.
Shameless bump
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: A Birthday Letter
Your dad calls you Slytherin seeker? Why does it say you are 26? Those are funny letters.
Aug 9, 2005
