User avatar

Rincewind

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Legend of ones Heart Prologue

    I'm going to correct your corrections. In case Yoshi is changing anythgin according to what you suggested. "The war began the Humans one therefore starting the time of Humanity." - ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nameless as of yet...

    This is really good. I like the scene changes, its got good pacing and flow, and keeps you interested. Its sort of like a soap opera. Your dialogue is awesome ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Pastel Unicorn: Camp

    "Emily favourite light, flowing materials that dancing in the wind." - I think it should be, "Emily favoured light flowing materials that danced in the wind." it's --mosquitoes. "But pants ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Journeys End - a prolog

    I have a couple suggestions. "He was a tall man, but broad." - being broad isn't conflicting to being tall. I am not sure if "but" is the proper word ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ryan Gary Joel's EXCERPT!: The Contract

    Crysi hit the grammar nail on the head. And I really don thave any idea whats going on. I am curious why you are posting excpertps of the chapters instead ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Help!!

    I think it's a pretty cool story. Overthrowing the government is just crippling it and taking away its power. The children would need to expose the evil plan the government ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Book of Rock

    Yaya, that was pretty funny man. And I think that this does have meaning, I think what Snoink is thinking of is satire. He made the title the book of ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Pastel Unicorn: The Promise

    I wish I got to skip school on my birthday! That chapter was good, but I think the forshadowing was a tad bit too excessive. It's guaranteed she's going to ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Dream.

    Yeah, I'm quite confused by the message being put forth here. All in all its a pretty cool little thing, and at points I was extremely happy to see things ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Changes: Prologue

    I concur with all above statements, but I think the final suggestion can be stressed somewhat. In my humble opinion, when it comes to descriptions, either they shoudl all be ...

    Jul 25, 2005


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss