User avatar

Rin321

Rin321

  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    Can not skype! go to chat

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    Can not skype! go to chat

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    sorry, wait a min

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Wish Life was a Book

    Thanks!

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    I do not know, bring this to chat, late's stop spamming this! Sorry peoples!

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    Did Not! I did some last night, before you told me not to, and obviously you are able to review now!

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Humor Re: I Hate Bugs

    WHAT!? Rose, what did I do?

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    What!????

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: I am Free

    ?

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Angel tears- Chapter 1

    lol, and GO HUNGER GAMES! (your pic)

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Angel tears- Chapter 1

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! CHRISSY here with a review! *Happy Review day* Ok, first off, I think that the idea for the book is great! Very creative! Ok, now for some editing... In ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: clock!radio

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey! CHRISSY here with a review! *Happy Review day* Ok, Just want to say one thing most importantly- this so so creative! We all live with this burden- the clock. ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: I am Free

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey! CHRISSY here for a review! *Happy Review day* Ok, I just want to start with a astounding WOW! This is so deep so creative- so hard to write! You ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: Part 1: Terrible Gentleness

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey! CHRISSY here with a review! *Happy Review day* Ok, I just wanted to say some things about this. First the many positives! I love the detail in the beginning! ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Writer's Block

    Let's be nice people, but, I feel that people should not do this, and how would the be so popular?

    Jan 24, 2015


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender