User avatar

Rigel

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pain and Love

    My heart has been ripped out, and the pitiful, tattered thing has been smeared across the walls of my soul. I think this is probably moving into the realm of ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: her heart will bleed

    i liked the riming and all If there is once place on earth where this is appropriate, it's here. It's "rhyming."

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Authorship

    Two things: 1. I adore "Sentiments cease to make sense" 2. It was lovely.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Follow me

    Why is it that bored people always write really emo poems?

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lost Innocence

    To me, the substance of this poem was not in the words. The words, to me, were all things I'd heard before to describe rape.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suicide announced as "Died Alone"

    I liked the title, but it seemed needlessly depressing to me.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Burning Gaia VII

    Pretty neat. I'm a sucker for elegant character description, which you have, and you definitely took advantage of what you've given yourself. Exciting, too.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Clone

    The beginning is a bit blunt, but yeah. The dialogue is nice. There's not a whole lot to review here, but it seems like a good something.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: More of a Concept

    It isn't a complete sentence. And it is a term that is used. Hazmat suit. It's those big white things with tubes coming out of the neck that the police ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: More of a Concept

    And I could just look hazmat up in the dictionary except I am lazy and also mozilla spell check doesn't pick it up. Is it a word? . It's an ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reunion

    I like complex rhyme schemes... Its: ABABCCDDD and the last line is repeated in every stanza.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Vampire

    Maybe rhyme crypt with ripped or dipped?

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reunion

    He got a bachelors degree from brown university and talks about it like he graduated a little while ago and still has his whole life ahead of him. He calls ...

    Jul 13, 2007


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway