User avatar

Rigel

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    I am done, Life has abandoned me. Now, I am alone. You don't need all of that. It's redundant. I think that "Now I am alone" would suffice as a ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forever Inscribed

    My first thought was an Ankh, but that didn't seem as epic as you intended. It has a very nice non-rhyming flow. I enjoyed reading it. It was fun. My ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Literature Train

    "I don't write to impress, Just to merely express; Like the orient. " I get it! But the reference doesn't make as much sense as you'd like it to. Ideas ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Concequences of Betrayal

    Ah, poetry. Art with words. I love things like this that grab the English language by the tongue and pull as hard as they can. Brilliance is rare, but I ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I wonder if.

    I loved the line Consider me eccentric please. No one here knows me at all. I was confused by the rhyme-no rhyme at first, but now I like how it ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the circle that never ends

    I dunno. I understood it fine without punctuation. Some of the rhymes were cliche or forced(So she never said it back/And her love for him he forever lacked), but I ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Her

    I agree. Only wanting people who will give you a rave review to read your work is childish. The only way people will read your work is if they like ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: why?

    I definitely think that questions belong in poetry, answered or not. I do not think that that is the issue here. The issue is that all these questions have been ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: By the Love they Fight

    What you've done here is you've written a mediocre three-stanza poem and a great two-stanza poem. Repetition like this is bad (especially when you're rhyming two -ght words, which are ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Winter Warmer

    This was nice. It was short, but sweet. (chuckle) As always, there were a few little annoying things. "My heart felt like it would burst from my chest" is so ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Galvanize

    Edit: A-HA! I finally get this! It took me a while, but I finally got what it means. This is nice. This is really good, or at least some parts ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled thoughts of a confused mind searching for answers

    First off, I want to say that just because you say that something is confusing in the beginning, it doesn't make it any less confusing. Beyond that, it seems like ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: lay down the rose

    melody and harmony, warp and weft; waiting, just waiting I got chills when I read that. I'm a sucker for good alliteration. I normally shy away from formless poetry, but ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Desires Within!!!

    This made me give a little giggle of joy, because I like the character of it so much. I love anything with a unique feel, and this is nothing if ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When it Happens

    Edit: Sorry, that came off unintentionally and uncharacteristically cold and hostile. What I meant was that I agree with Flemzo, and I think that more thought could have gone towards ...

    Sep 29, 2007


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman