User avatar

RhaniGrace

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How?

    You've done well writing this piece after experiencing such a thing, you've expressed your emotions well. Overall a confronting, powerful and beautiful poem for your friend.

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Don't know

    I really like the simplicity of your lyrics, they're innocent and expressive. You can gradually develop it as you grow and have new ideas, a good start.

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Strength

    A powerful piece. I think the title suits perfectly, seeking strength, lacking it and gaining it.

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Inside the Glass Chrysalis

    This is amazing, frightening and beautiful. You've captured birth, fear and life perfectly and you're descriptions create a fantastic imagery when read. just beautiful.

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: de artuate

    Wow! wonderfully creepy. The way in which you politely portray what I perceive as control or perhaps abuse is fantastic.

    Sep 24, 2010


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne