User avatar

Revere

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Heat

    We got our stories back today, and I got a 94%. I'm pretty happy with my mark; it's about what I would've expected. The strange thing is, though, on the ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Distance

    Thanks for replying, Cass, I do appreciate it more than you might think. All your suggestions make sense, and you pointed out a lot of things I didn't notice before. ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Distance

    One thing I wanted to point out was, the creature, having been transported from where it came, was, in my opinion, rather calm about the situation. Is it not confused, ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Parallel

    Thank you all for replying. :D Bubblewrapped, I like your suggestions. They do seem to fit better. ibelieve_inme, I'm glad you liked it. Trident, no offense was taken. Your opinion ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Heat

    Hey Myth, Thanks for reviewing my story; your suggestions all make more sense than what I had. Actually, my teacher is a huge procrastinator, and we still haven't gotten these ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: McMillan Bridge Pt One

    Part Three- This was as equally done as the other three parts (and all those parts were well done!). Your charaterization is especially brilliant in this part. I really got ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Eulogy

    *Is confused* :?: I didn't write this, I just critiqued it. :?

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: No Words

    Areida - [You asked about what I meant at the end of the third stanza.] I think I'm confusing you just at the end. The word 'origin' doesn't have any ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cost of Action

    I happened to notice that eveyone who has commented on this little piece thus far has been "male". So, with that fact in mind, I'd like to pose a question. ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Heat

    Thank you, trident! Dolores is supposed to be a neighbour of Dorothy's. I knew that in my head, but I guess I forgot to write it in. Hehe, that last ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: McMillan Bridge Pt One

    It's me again, I still completely agree with what I said the first time. This is a very, very, well written story, and I'm really liking where it's headed. One ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Breathe

    Well as much as I appreciate all of your comments, I think I agree with Incandescence and DargquanQl'Deleodna. I think I'm going to take a break from poetry. Not because ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Heat

    Hello Sam - Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate all your comments. About the what you said about the dates, I agree with you - but this ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: With the worn feeling of Monday

    I liked this. Like Snoink, I thought it had a very honest and heartfelt feel to it. Your writing skills are beautiful, and your sentences and paragraphs are well structured. ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lotus

    Hi green_river, It's always reassuring to see somebody can elaborate on a definition. They are not, however, poets, and this is not, in fact, a poem. Shrubs are not awakened, ...

    Oct 25, 2006


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune