User avatar

Rena0421

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Girl on the Highway

    Hi, this was a very unique and interesting story. Everyone has basically touched up on everything so I'll leave my comment for what was good about the story. It was ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Dollhouse

    ahhhhh. Why in the world did you write this? No, I don't ask in a bad way. I love this. I don't know why I love it so much but ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: She Lived

    Hi. I really liked this. I didn't think it was too descriptive or anything like that. It was perfect in that aspect. True, the title could use some editing itself ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Why i joined

    Hey! I'm Rena. Nice meeting you and welcome! We're all really nice here and you will have no problem fitting in at all. I'm like you in a few ways. ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Towers

    Um...there were those good parts in the story but for the better portion of the entire narrative, I was put to sleep. The characters are extremely flat and not well ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Purple Bracelet

    Hey, This was very interesting. I liked how you retold the story and sort of gave the reader a recap of what happened earlier that night. The only thing that ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Novel: Enchantress (working title)

    Hey, Rena here. I don't have anything in regards of grammar or anything like that, more as interest. This was fairly interesting, I give you that. It makes me wonder ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Office Chair

    Hey. This was good but I won't lie, at first, I didn't understand it at all. It wasn't until someone said 'sex scene' that I was like...oh, he was drunk. ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: How to save your life, Chap. 1/Part. 1: I'm alive

    Hey, I'm Rena. First off, your title reminded me of The Fray as well and I was pulled in at once. I love that band. But back to the subject, ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Temptation's Charm

    Well, really, everything that Kamas has said has covered it all. It was interesting how you described temptation and I enjoyed reading it. Recently, I've read the play, The Crucible, ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Untitled Gay Romance (Chapter 2)

    I have to say, this was really nice. It was interesting. From the first to the second, I have a better understanding of who Connor is and what type of ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Breaking the cycle of poverty

    Very interesting and well put together. Everything that I'd have said has already been said so I can only stand on a good foot. I liked it. It really seemed ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You're What? (i didn't know where else to put this)

    Hi, I'm Rena. IT was good. The only thing that I'd say would be to mess around with it a little. It all seems so crammed and sped up. It's ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled Gay Romance

    Hi, I'm Rena. This was really interesting. I almost found myself not wanting it to end. It only seemed as if the narrator wasn't actually gay or bisexual or anything ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Am I a good writer? Something I typed up....

    Hi, I'm Rena. And yes, I like it so far. It had good detailing and expression. Keep up the good work. You'll be publishing that series in no time! PM ...

    Sep 14, 2009


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate