User avatar

RememberTheAniur

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: avalanche of time

    I really love the way that you artfully placed the lines of poetry! The poem really creates a vivid picture. Although some of the words were spelled wrong, like "Floe" ...

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: You are Not a Part of Me

    This is a very emotional poem, and uses metaphors extremely well. I Definitely felt that you did a great job wrapping up everything at the end. My favorite part was ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: The Fool

    "He stared at me. His eyes gleamed with certainty His wings golden- with no misuse of detail." I love this introduction. It really sets up the tone for the poem, ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Stirrings

    This is more of an intro to the main theme of the story. Enjoy!

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Hourglass

    Beautiful imagery!

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Squirming Worms | Poem

    This piece does a fantastic job balancing the physical with the mental, and the struggle which ensues. I loved it, and hope to see more amazing poetry.

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The sound in the dark Chap 1

    Hey, potter4life! This is a very intriguing beginning to your story, and I am excited to read the rest of it! There are a couple of things that you can ...

    Jun 3, 2020


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind