User avatar

Rei

  • Other » General, General Re: Enigmatic Lunatics

    I did my best to make sense. But when you've go to use the word endocrine, nuclear and, lunatic and enigmatic in a certain order, there isn' much you can ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Objection Tango meaning

    I'm not sure I really understand what this is supposed to be. What were your intentions with this? May I recommend posting this type of thing in the "Other" forum ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Enigmatic Lunatics

    So what does everyone think? Have I completely lost it?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    And actually, some adult men do giggle. Ever see Mythbusters? He doesn't do it often, but Jamie does giggle.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: September 11

    Wasn't that directed at me? I can't spell either. I'd never get published if I had to stick to typewriters.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Hidden Sanctuary-Chp. 1 now with revised version

    Well, as long as you know why she said it, then it doesn't matter.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Flatulence. The Truth.

    Sure, it's nothing to be ashamed of, but is it really something worth discussing?

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Son of Man part 1

    Micah, who don't you ask the person he offended how she felt about that? Besides, Emma has a point. We shouldn't be talking about this sort of thing here. It ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Privateer's Confloption

    Vaguely amusing, but nothing special. What was withe the bits like --whoops-- and --curse it all!-- I never saw those in the screenwriters book I read.

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    Yeah. I remember odd facts like that.

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    Come on, now. All men are different. You should meet my father.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A dream Caravan Park

    It was vaguely amusing, but a bit of a disappointment since there was no story, or even characters and dialogue. Next time you post something like this, I recommend putting ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    I almost began to believe it after a while. Really creepy. But in the end, it wasn't that convincing. Although I, too, thought you were a boy until we had ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Funny Joke

    Well, I think it's lame. Not funny at all.

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: September 11

    It is true that plains are in the safer way to travel. It's just that when things go wrong, it usually ends up REAL bad.

    Aug 6, 2005


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge