Privateer's Confloption

by Arbitrator

Privateer's Confloption

An Analogous Historical Comedy

by Arbitrator

No portion of this script may be performed, reproduced, or used by

any means, or quoted or published in any medium without the prior

written consent of your's truly. We hope you enjoy.

FIRST DRAFT

ARBITRATORY INC.                                       

in association with:                                      August 09, 2005

CANINE PRODUCTIONS                                  © 2005

600,000 Canine Terrace                                CANINE PRODUCTIONS

Paris, Brazil 00000                                        All Rights Reserved

CREDITS COME QUICKLY

No weird designs. Just the plain names.

And what do we hear?

I dunno, really.

This SONG:   the made up song that was just made up.

OH... ONE DAY THIS GUY TOLD ME,

"HEY! THERE IS A $96 FEE!"

SO I VETURED IN MY POCKET,

AND DREW OUT A LOCKET.

HE TOOK THAT ARCHAIC THING,

ASKING ME IF I COULD SING

AND THIS IS WHAT I SAID TO HIM,

"YOU'RE A BLOODY BRAZILIAN SHIM!"

As the SONG FINISHED --

-- CREDITS COME TO AN END.

And the movie begins...

FADE IN ON:

EXT. OCEAN - FRIGATE - NIGHT

Those waves. And the rocking boat. Oh... I'm already queasy...

And who the heck called a ship that? Frigate? Sounds like a curse

word or something...

Reletively quiet. And the boat is situated right outside the dock.

The coastal city is illuminated with big lights back behind the ship.

CAMERA STARTS TO MOVE --

SLOWLY, INEXORABLY, ZOOMING onto the deck --

-- and suddenly it stops after 21 seconds of zooming in.

We are on the INFIDELITY with a TIGHT CLOSEUP of weary crew

occupying themselves with grog and cards and sleeping.

CAMERA MOVES AGAIN.

Hear a loud splash as the camera positions itself near the rear of

the ship. On the poopdeck --

-- suddenly, another STOP.

A rather horrid looking man. Has an eye patch over an... eye... rather

uncommon I would think. His darkly tanned skin suggests a long history

up in the mines of the Dakota Territory --

-- whoops --

-- Wrong explantion. His darkly tanned skin suggests that he

has been raiding and pillaging every known land mark on this side of

the world... If the world had sides... A dark scar crosses his left cheek

and a mischevious grin plays host to numerous golden and silver false

teeth he has claimed for himself.

CAMERA MOVES AGAIN.

An abrupt snore claims the somewhat silent crew of miscreants.

Camera moves down the steps to the mast closest to the rear

of the ship.

CAMERA STOPS.

We are now looking upon a young gentlement of medium stature, but

how would we know for he is bound be countless pounds of rope.

Considering his situation, he should be frightened, but his bright face

beams with antisipation. His pale skin suggests that he has been

raiding and pillaging every known land mark on this side --

-- curse it all! --

-- His pale skin suggests a long history up in the mines of

the Dakota Territory in this New World of theirs. But how could we

possibly assume such an obscene history? Well we don't know, either.

Though a rather large swab has occupied this young fellows mouth, he

begins humming happily, looking toward the sky and the white sickle

hanging there.

One crew mate looks over at the racket and fumbles around along the

deck to find something big and heavy. In the darkness, he picks an

object up of moderate heaviness and size, chucks the thing at the

pale young fellow, misses, hits the mast!!! --

-- Thus, ruins the night for those who are on the INFIDELITY. You see,

this young fellow is unpopular, yet cannot be touched for some weird

reason. And this particular event triggered the damaging of the mast.

Or, rather the destruction.

A huge creaking was heard, causing the entire ship to be up in arms to

watch the entire shaft of their great ship tumble into the water. I guess

they don't make ships like they used to...

Thankfully, that pale dude was able to stand, and therefore, free himself

from the ropes. He then deposited the rags in his mouth. His name was

THORNMALE TENOROSE.

THORNMALE TENOROSE

(exasperated by all the excitement)

What a wonderful night. I mean, look at that moon!

And all those stars! You don't see that back at

home. Wow. I could just stare up there all night.

CONTINUATION COMES NEXT

Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:43 pm
Rei says...

Vaguely amusing, but nothing special. What was withe the bits like --whoops-- and --curse it all!-- I never saw those in the screenwriters book I read.

You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles