A dream Caravan Park

by slytherinseeker

WELCOME TO NAVARAC’S CARAVAN PARK.

What is included in the park-

 Well to start with we have the latest in toilets. Simply sit down and enjoy, as the automatic flush and automatic spray clean will leave your bottom feeling fresh and clean. There is also the automatic taps and automatic hand-drier.

 We have a shooting range that uses real bullets, lasers or paint-balls. Whatever you prefer. This is an outdoor game where you have to shoot the targets, or if using lasers, the electronic monsters. For those of you that like the hunting side of shooting we have a ride range of native animals which are all perfect in a stew.

 The game-arcade. This is without saying the greatest game-arcade in the country. Including all the latest equipment, video games, air-hockey, table tennis, simulators, the list is just too long.

 We call this the Pool-Room. Included in this is the Olympic sized swimming pool, super bubbly spa, extra cold plunge pool, sauna with twice the rocks, steam room (good luck with finding the way out), gym (with all the latest equipment from York and Total Gym), showers (If your not wet enough) and many bath therapies. Including pineapple lavender bath with mud-masks of many choices.

 We have the Food-Room. This includes our own café, restaurant, pub, deli, take-a-way outlets(Pizza hut, KFC, Macdonalds, Fasta Pasta, Subway and Red Rooster), as well as our very own supermarket that covers every taste from every country. If there’s a food you know that we don’t have, you’ll get One thousand dollars.

 The Cinema. This cinema shows five movies at a time with a large selection of new release movies, classics, free-choice, and pirated versions that nobody else has seen.

 Calling fitness fanatics. This is the running track. Both grass and rubber ground, this has speakers around the track so you can listen to your favourite tracks while going down the running track.

 The animal Kingdom. The animals in here are all friendly and patable. Including, the giraffe (if you can reach it’s head), hippopotamus, crocodile, monkey, dingo, every animal you’ve ever heard of, and so much more.

 This library is great for both research and reading for pleasure. Included in this huge library, behind all the books, is a post-office and of course a computer room. These computers all have high-speed connection to the internet and we have search engines the government doesn’t know we have.

 The 18 hole golf course, perfect for any season. There is also a 43 hole mini-golf course. We also have Tiger Woods and Greg Norman who come over daily to teach you the skills, or if your good enough, they’ll give you a game.

 Also seen on the Gold Coast. We have a great roller-coaster that goes for five minutes. This will give you enough thrills for a lifetime. If it doesn’t we have the vortex, which will spin you so fast, you’ll stick to the wall and the big drop, which eill drop you 300 metres underground in 5.4 seconds.

 For those of you that are getting sick of your kids we have a play-group with fully qualified teachers. Your children will have fun and learn at the same time.

 Of course if you decide to leave the Caravan park and have a look around the great area where we are located you could injure yourself. We have a Medic room. Which is a hospital. This hospital can handle anything from going on the Vortex to long, delivering a baby, removing bullets, skinning your knee and even plastic surgery.

SO WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AT NAVARAC’S CARAVAN PARK.

keystrings wrote a review...

Hello there! I am trying my best to reach the first milestone for Review Month and to get a different colored username, so here I am to give you a much deserved second review on this work of yours. I would assume that "other" was not given as a category when this website first started since I do not think this matches what a short story would really be.

Something like listing different aspects of a make-believe park does seem intriguing in a sense, but in this current fashion, I don't think it works that well to really bring forth the overall idea of this, if that makes any sense. The being is that this falls flat if there's nothing else to link these different parts to the actual park: characters, animals, events, anything that can better amount to having a story run through this.

My favorite clips of these different scenes are probably the ones concerning the pool and the arcade-game fashion thingy, mostly because I myself would have a whole lot of fun playing in those areas including while at camp and things like that. I think this could certainly be appreciated by readers if there are in fact characters to really relate to, which is easily achieved by the sheer amount of details found in this list of things.

I know that this advice comes quite late, but either way, good luck on whatever events you're dealing with now.

See ya.

Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:28 pm
Rei says...

It was vaguely amusing, but a bit of a disappointment since there was no story, or even characters and dialogue. Next time you post something like this, I recommend putting in the "Other" forum to avoid the kind of reaction I had to this.

Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:23 am
Ryan says...

Remind me evreyone, next time I'm going on hoilday, I'm staying here!
Was that through school?

"If fortis was here, we could have a teal party"
— Pompadour