User avatar

Rei

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Human Side of Things (sept 2 - sept 7)

    pweez comment :(

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Human Side of Things (revised)

    That falls under the category of not ready to put down on paper. I've kept my own journal, and read a lot of journal novels. So I do know that ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Human Side of Things (revised)

    Thanks, yoyo, Any suggestions on how I could make it less bland?

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Midterms

    I agree with the previous comment about the last line. Saying you're off to pass it makes it a little more optomistic than it should me, I think.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    I think what you need here is to be a lot more visual. The first stanza is great. Try to do the same thing with the rest of the poem.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Her Only Friend

    You've got some beautiful narrative here. However, I have to agree with KJ about it being unclear. It was so vague, it's very hard to tell exactly what's going on.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My man

    Starting and ending it with the same two lines is really the only thing that really is poetic about this. It feels way too prosy. I'm with Incan and bob ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Confession

    You're not going to get kicked off by trying to protect yourself. The only two reasons I know of for someone getting banned was large amounts of spanning (which this ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Don't go to prison

    I'd love to see what you come up with when you're not bored. I'm sorry, but torturing puppies. . . not good material for poetry in my opinion.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Kiss

    Very nice, and I liked the way you ended it. Not what I expected, and made me enjoy it a whole lot more. I do have one nitpick, though: "as ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    That ending was just plain silly. But oddly appropriate. I got a very clear picture of what was going on and the people around the campfire. It had perfect pace ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: What i was, and who i am.

    Woah, you really gotta reformat this. Break up the lines so we can see the rhythm in it. Otherwise, it's just a jumbled mess.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Art of Assuming

    You're supposed to post reviews before you post your own work.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bag of Green Grapes

    That was just the giggle I needed, yoyo!

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: All good things end

    You've got a nice descriptive style. I can't really comment further since this is a random bit in the middle of the story. Try posting it from the beginning, maybe ...

    Mar 7, 2008


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec