Random avatar

ReginaReyes

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fanfiction Re: Sins Of The Father Chapter One: The Father, The Son & The Unholy Ghost. (Part. 1)

    Overall Reaction: This piece is lush, cinematic, and emotionally charged. The sensory layering (blood/metal/gunpowder/cold marble) is intense in the best way, pulling me into Jason’s body memory and

    Jul 16, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter One: Rule Number One: Don't Hack Your School Network. Or If You Do, Don't Get Caught.

    Oh. My. GOD! This is the best concept ever!!!!! There's only one mistake I saw which was, " 'You need Discipline Nova." which you should only uncapetalize your work. I ...

    Jul 9, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Don't Leave Me again

    This piece hit hard — not in a dramatic, over-the-top way, but in a quiet, emotional spiral that pulled me in and didn’t let go. From the first line, I ...

    Jun 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: into the far wood

    This piece has a quiet intensity to it that really stuck with me. You start with something simple — someone sitting at a fire — and within just a few ...

    Jun 30, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Ivana and Peter Watson-Love in decaying hearts.

    I loved this! It has a nice suspense to it but there are some edit that could be made. For example, you can add more details like, how the house ...

    Jun 20, 2025


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro